Give Me A Sign

R E Q U E S T E D B Y
Mo_Candles

Here's your request! Hope you like it and it satisfies everything you wanted!

Nico's POV:

"How are you so calm about this?" I asked.

"Well, I know everything is going to be perfect. I can have all I want, so I'm not worried," Will said.

"You're a human; I'm a demon. None of this is ordinary or perfect," I said.

"We can make it perfect. We can live with the humans. We won't have to worry about anything. We can adopt a dog and have two and a half kids," Will said.

"You want a half a kid?" I asked.

"No it's just an expression," Will said, grabbing my hand gently.

"I could have made it happen," I shrugged, and Will grimaced.

"Please live with me for a while until we figure out what to do," Will said.

I agreed easily and went to live with Will for a while. I made sure to not burden him too much. Though I tried not to burden him, my pregnancy was hard.

Usually, demons are unable to carry the "spawn of those who don't know their eternity" according to health class.

I was born a demon, so I don't remember being human like some demons do. I'm one of the younger ones since I've only been alive for four centuries. The others are much older than me.

My sister, Hazel, has the same dad as me, but a human mother. Hazel told me her mom's pregnancy was hard, but she made it through.

"I'm going to get you some pregnancy safe meds. You're in too much pain for my liking," Will said.

I begged him to not leave me in pain, and he promised he would be back. I laid on the bed, clutching my stomach in pain. She wouldn't let me rest.

I'm having a girl who acts like a little demon sometimes. She kicks and punches me at all hours of the night. She's still a little angel though. I love her so much already and I know that Will does too.

I hissed in pain curling up on my side. Right now, I'm going to focus on the little demon part of her.

"Why did you summon me here?" Percy, an angel, asked.

"Please sit with me for a bit," I begged.

He gave in sitting on the bed. He an his wife (also an angel) have been good friends of mine since the beginning. They used to take care of me after my mother was banished to another realm of hell.

My sister, Bianca, comes over every once in a while. She decided to stay with my mother most of the time. Percy and Annabeth took care of me, and I will forever be thankful.

"Does your back hurt?" Percy asked.

"Everything hurts, but especially my stomach and lower back," I said, groaning a little.

I felt the bed dip and warm hands on my back. I sat up, leaning forward. He massaged lower, making sure to soothe my aching muscles.

"This is heavenly," I said.

"That's the goal," Percy said.

I wonder what's taking Will so long? Usually it only takes him 10 minutes. The clock says it's been thirty which is the blink of an eye for me. I am eternal at this point.

I tried to find Will, but I couldn't seem to locate him. I tried many times. Percy stopped massaging my back, asking me what was wrong.

"I can't sense Will anymore. Can you try to find him?" I begged.

Percy closed his eyes for a second and looked at me hesitantly. I raised my eyebrow, hoping he would understand my confusion.

"Will's dead," Percy said.

"I'm okay with that, but which side is he on? Nobody is saying anything on my end," I said.

Most people would be a wreak, but death doesn't faze me anymore. I can still see Will all the time even after death. My father's realm is huge.

"He's an angel, but you can't see him anymore. He's lesser ranking than us. They are talking about putting him in a different lower realm," Percy said.

I started to sob. Heart wrenching sobs for the loss of my lover. Everyone said they get over the loss of their lover, but I never can. It'll be a reminder every time I hear his name.

I won't go a day without wondering what might have been. His daughter will never get to meet him and he will never be able to see her for the rest of eternity.

The bed got wet suddenly and I couldn't seem to figure out what happened. Percy moved back, willing the water away.

"Nico, did your water break?" Percy asked.

I shrugged, not knowing what that meant. Percy explained the pain to me, but I wasn't paying much attention to the pain. My father's realm is full of pain. I have seen pain. If anything, this is nothing.

"Do you think my baby girl will come soon?" I asked.

Percy nodded, and I felt excited. I've been waiting for my baby girl for almost 12 months. I can't wait to meet her.

∘ ̽ ⋆ 𑁦 ̇ ⠠ ⋄ ̇ ⠂⦁∘T I M E S K I P∘ • ̇ 𑁦 ⋄ ̇ 𑁦͙ ⠈𑁦 ⋄∘⠈.

I have been in labor for a few hours now and it has gotten worse. Percy had to leave to welcome Will and escort him to his father's realm. I have him a note for Will, which Percy promised to give to him.

I started to push feeling my muscles contract around the little girl trying to push her way through me. I'm glad she doesn't have horns. That would hurt a lot.

I pushed again seeing her head crown in the mirror. I pushed again, my lower half tensing. I slowly pushed her further out only for her to slide back in a bit when the push was over.

"Please don't make this hard, angel" I said.

I bore down again feeling one of her shoulders pop out. This hard pregnancy would be coming to an end. The baby would be out and I would be able to hold her instead of carry her.

Instead of late night cravings for cheeseburgers and pie, I could go back to my normal routine of not eating human food.

Everything would be back to normal, but part of me will never be able to stand the loss of Will. I'll remember him forever and teach our daughter about him. I'll even name her after him. in everything she does, she will remind me of Will.

I hope that through this, I can be a good parent but also role model to her. I pushed again, her other shoulder coming out. She looks a lot like Will, I noticed.

She has his golden hair and nose. It's adorable to see. I pushed again and she slid out onto the bed. I quickly picked her up. She started to breathe, and I laid back down. She was hard work getting out.

Chiara Willow Di Angelo - Solace born on September 2 at 3:27 AM