Chapter 3: The Spectator and the Actors

Michiko hummed a pop song she just heard as she prepared the things that she will be needing for tomorrow's show. Ever since that day, the day that she and her former lover had a small serious talk, all she did was work late and attend to different parties and events. Michiko stopped when she saw her phone lit up and saw Sato Takumi's message.

She went to the other room and saw that it was peaceful and serene; she gently closed the door. Before she left and went back to the house once again just to check everything is good and if everything in place. She had a habit of checking her things twice before leaving them.

Sato Takumi, her senior and her close friend, took her things and opened the door for her. "We will be staying there for three days, I have called Akito-san but she's not available. Do you have someone on mind to take care of the house?"

"Yeah, I heard Akito-san's mother is ill. I know someone. But she'll nagged me to death." She dialed her friend's number and she was happy to hear her voice.

"Hello? Ina! I have a favor to ask you? Can you look over my house for three days? Please? Takumi-kun and I will have to spend three days at the filming site. Pleaaase?"

"Fine! But you owe me drinks! And you haven't told me yet that you met Atsumu separately! Gee. Is Takumi-san knew you met your first lo"

"Fine! Stop yapping! I'll buy anything you want!" She hung up as soon as she started to say Atsumu's name. She thought she'd be really cool about it. But based on her reaction, it wasn't the case.

As soon as they arrived at the location, the team set-up so that they could start early. Michiko was left in her tent as they were doing her hair and make-up.

While waiting, Michiko browsed over the merchandise website of the national team in volleyball. She then thought about Atsumu whom she thought never changed after ten years, she knew that she cannot run away from him forever, it was just that she was not yet ready to meet him... again. She already tried her best to keep it cool for the past encounters with the setter and she don't think that it was a good idea to ever meet him again in whatever circumstances.

"Are you in a good mood, Hirano-san?"

"Yes I am."

"Are you looking for some merchandise of our national team?"

"Yes, I do. But I don't exactly know what should I get. Miya Atsumu and Suna Rintaro were my high school classmates. So I'm thinking of buying that something's related to them."

Her stylist smiled at her and helped her to buy some volleyball stuff.

"What's that?" Takumi came and found Michiko and the stylist busy browsing online, he then scooted over the actress' head and saw that she was shopping online. "Some volleyball stuff again? They will love it."

"Don't you have anything to do? Aren't you a lawyer? Why the hell are you even here?" The actress jumped out of her seat and growled.

"There she is, the feisty woman I've always known. You are my responsibility so bear with it. Anyway, they're done. Have memorized your script?" Michiko nodded and Takumi gave her another jacket and accompanied her to the filming place.