1. We Met Again...

Author's POV:

"Hahaha Irene its your day isnt it then why you are sad." A cheerful young girl asked her bestfriend Irene.

"Jisoo you also know that Seokjin dont want this marriage this soon. " Irene sounds little bit low.

"Oh girl then you also just enjoy your freedom till your marriage." Jisoo nugded her elbow on her and smile naughtily.

Irene understood what she meant.

"Jisoo are you crazy!! This is my engagement party and you are saying me to flirt around before my marriage." Irene whispered-yelled to Jisoo.

"What's wrong in this baby . Its so fun." Drinking the another shot of vodka , Jisoo became little bit more tipsy.

She also dont know what she is uttering.

Jisoo is a twenty years old college graduate student who is now going in Business Management at Seoul University for higher studies. She is friend with Irene since their kindergarten and now her friend is going to marry an elite , respected businessman of the town. Its their Love Arrange Marriage. Irene's age is 21 while Seokjin's age is 25 instead this they both have unbounded love for each other. She will gonna manage the company with her husband.

They are currently in a not so decent club which comes in city's most famous clubs and most important , this club is owned by Seokjin that's why they didnt find it unsafe for their small party.

Irene's drinking capacity is low that's why just in 2 to 3 shots she is totally drunk. But jisoo , seems like she have challenged to herself to drink more than her capacity that's why she have emptied two bottles of vodka.

They are in a cabin type room where only two to three tables are present for people. At one their is jisoo and irene and at another there is a couple but on third one there are some jerks who is eyeing jisoo from the start like waiting for her getting fully drunk. Her beauty is erecting in the dim light of club , who wont be attracted to her?

Jisoo felt like throwing up.
She got up with those wobbly and stumbling legs reaching the way to the door . Irene is already sleeping keeping head on the table, good thing is her bodyguard is there to protect her. Bur jisoo , when she left from there no one noticed but those jerks did.

They giving dirty smirks to their partner also got up from their seats.

And started following her. Jisoo is in the way to washroom but because of drunk she mistakenly entered in men's washroom.

And forget to lock the door. She stood infront of the big mirror in the washroom. Letting her eyes to adjust that strong light in the washroom. Her eyes finds it difficult to open themself for more than second. They became heavy.

"Uh- wHo iS This BoOTiful woMan OthEr Than mE." Jisoo is that drunk that she didnt even find difference between mirror and person.

"Oh !! iTs mE !! OfcousE iM bOotIful ." She sprung her hair sassily.

In this those men also came . When jisoo saw them from mirror she frowned.

"Uh ajushhi wHat aRe you doing here? Come on move aside Because of you my BoOtiful face got ruined because of your image in mirror.

Are club this days keeps watchmen in toilet also... Uh Hahahah I'm so funny." She started laughing at her own words.

Those three men look at each other stunned with her words for them, don't want to believe at this beautiful girl isn't from mental asylum, right?

But anyways they are there to do their works.

They went slowly went towards her when she was admiring herself in the mirror.

"Babygirl lets us admire you." He put his hand on her shoulder which she isnt liking it a little bit.

"Uh ajushhi can you put your old filthy hands off me , its so rough. Aish i dont like rough hands." Barely conscious jisoo said.

Ok. Those men are not young , but they are not that old too, they are in their old thirties but for her they are old, she is right too.

But their ego is hurted cause they felt insulted. She called them watchmen then old men . Now they want to dominate her so she will also know that these old men's powers.

They started coming close to her targetting her swan-like slim milky neck. He motioned other one to grab her hands so she wont try to attack.

"Hey stay away from me you bastards ! Leave my hands ! Dont come near me!." Jisoo sensing danger try to gain her conscious mind.

But that man didnt stop and was about to attack her neck with his dirty lips she kicked him hardly on his crouch.

And didnt forget to said "And this called Goal!!." When she kicked him.

"Ahhhhhhh" with the unbearable pain that man fall on the ground.

Seeing their partners brutal condition those men got angry and one of them slapped jisoo on which she turned automatically and her head got hitten by the mirror's edge which caused a cut on her soft forehead.

"Ouch." Her eyes shutted and her forehead stressed in the pain. Blood is dripping from that cut. And her squishy cheeks also turned red as that man slapped her. Feeling the pain her brain direct messaged her eyes and tears started falling down.

"You bitch!! Seems like your wings should be cutted." Now that man who slapped her came near her grabbing her both cheeks with his one hand targetting her lips. But before he could do anything, the door forcefully opened from the side. Which is done by tall , muscular bodyguards , as they are in black suits with black earpiece and black sunglasses.

But why sunglasses needs in the dark night?! Hmm rich peoples weird hobbies! Well whatever!

Those two bodyguards move aside from the way which was blocked because of their muscular bodies. And from that way a handsome, good-looking, dashing, elite , gentleman type man came inside.

His face only carries an emotion and that is seriousness.

He looked at them. That man when they saw him leave jisoo . The man who was silent from the start said stuttering"k-kim ta-aehyung "

Their condition is like they are not able to stand on the floor. Fall on the ground.

Kim Taehyung, that handsome man gave them sharp and cold look. And give some instruction to his bodyguards. And those muscular bodyguards dragged three of them out of the club and beated them. Why not they tried to molest a girl!

Taehyung's eyes fell on Jisoo. Seeing her in that condition his heart ached. Her swollen cheeks , glossy eyelids, and her wound is making her the most fragile doll of this world whom Taehyung want to protect from everyone and everything.

He step forward her , bending on his knee looked at her , his eyes got softened when it falls on her but his jaw clenched seeing her in pain covered in wounds, he said-

"Kim Jisoo. We met again!" And picked her up in his arms going out from there.

☆☆☆☆☆

I accidentally deleted one of my ff so to compensate i am giving this story

🪐