The Beginning Of An Ending (sequel To Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind)

Hey everyone this is my new story, I hope you all will enjoy it! :)

Grace POV

1 year later

I saw the picture, I saw everything. It was all over all the social networks, Vic and another girl kissing. Vic and I had been good up until now, there was times when things got heated, but we always worked things out, somehow, we did. I didn't know if we could work this out, he knew very well the next time he did this I was gone. Hell, I wasn't even sure what he had done with this girl, let alone if he remembered what he did. The worst part is that I am 3 months pregnant, I tried calling him to tell him, but he was always busy.

I found out about two weeks ago I was pregnant, but what I had just saw...I didn't want to be pregnant with Vic's child if he was doing this. I was questioning our marriage, had he done this before? Was I nothing to him anymore? What had I done for him to hurt me? I didn't know and I didn't care, I was done. I couldn't alphabet my child grow up with things like this. I began packing my bags as my phone rang, it was Vic.

I hit the decline button, and didn't read any of his messages. I didn't want to hear what he had to say. I wasn't giving in this time, I gave him a second chance when we began dating again and he wasted it. I called my sister, Maria, who had thankfully beaten her breast cancer and lived in Hollywood. I was staying with her for now, I packed the rest of my stuff and left. I turned around and took one more look at my old home. A single tear slid down my cheek, I got into the car, careful of my baby bump that was beginning to form, and started the car.

Vic POV

I woke up with a terrible hang over, the guys were all in the living room. It was 2 in the afternoon, they were all around a computer, looking at something.

"What you guys looking at?" I said sleepily

"Vic, do you remember anything about last night?" mike questioned me

"No?" I said eyeing him

"Well the Internet sure does..." mike said as he turned the computer towards me to reveal a picture of me and another girl kissing.

My eyes shot open, had Grace seen this? I pulled out my phone and ran into the back lounge, calling Grace. I was declined, she must have seen. I texted and called more, but she never responded. I called the closest air port and got a flight back to San Diego.

-----------------------

The air plane landed and I ran off grabbing my luggage. I got a taxi and went home. We pulled up to our house and I got out paying the driver then running into the house.

"Grace?!" I yelled running through the house.

I yelled her became over and over, I reached the garage and turned on the light, her car was gone. Shit.

I ran up the stairs into her room and saw all the drawers were empty, her rings were sitting on top of the picture of me and the girl kissing. In that moment I knew I had lost her.

Grace POV

3 years later

I had my daughter and her name is Celina, she's the light of my life. Celina is a little over three years old. I still lived with my sister in her house in Hollywood. I owned a record store in town, I was happy. I felt bad that my daughter was growing up not knowing her father, but it was for the best. I was working in the record store, at the register when a familiar spikey haired man caught my eye, it was Jaime. His was followed by the Rest of the guys, Mike, Tony, and Vic.

I was terrified, I didn't think they'd ever come here. Vic hated visiting Hollywood. It was the end of my shift, I put on my jacket and headed out the back door. I didn't go unnoticed though, Vic made eye contact.

Vic POV

Me and the guys decided to take a trip to Hollywood today, I didn't like Hollywood though. We found a cool record shop and went inside, I was depressed still. I never found Grace, I missed her to no end and always wondered where she went. I calle Cher number, but it was and invalid number now.

I headed out the door of the record shop and slumped against the brick wall, until someone caught my eye, Grace. It was Grace.

She knew I saw her because her pace picked up, I wasn't going to let her get away.

"Grace!" I yelled as I ran up behind her.

She turned around and looked at me, nothing more, but looked at me.

"Grace?" I questioned really looking at her.

"What?" She asked with anger

"I'm sorry." Was all I could say

"Look Vic, I've-" but I cut her off she wasn't leaving here yet.

"Please, just get coffee with me?" I asked, probably the stupidest thing to ask

Grace stared at me blankly

"Why should I Vic?" She asked showing no emotion

"You shouldn't, that's just it, I don't know what to do, but please, can we please just talk?" I begged her

"Get in the car." Was all she said

We drove until we reached a house.

"I need to change just, please stay here?" She asked.

"Okay." I said

Grace hopped out of the car, spshe then proceeded to open the door to her house. She then turned around and came back to the car.

"I forgot my phone." She said

A little girl came running out of the house and collided into Grace.

"Mommy!" The little girl yelled excitedly

What the hell.

Grace POV

Celina came running out of the house and into my arms yelling mommy. A large smile appeared on my face as I picked my daughter up, until I remembered who was sitting in the car. My face went pale, Vic looked confused, sad, and angry. Maris came out to join the party and I asked her to take Celina back in the house and that I'd be back soon. I gave Celina a kiss and walked back to the car.

I pulled out of the drive way and drove the silence in the car was suffocating. I pulled over into an empty parking lot and looked at Vic.

"You have a daughter?" He questioned

"Yes." I said calmly

"Who's is it?" He asked

"She's yours Vic. Her name is Celina and she's a little over three years old." I tried to remain calm

I could see the anger raise in Vic's face

"I have a daughter and you never told me? How could you do that!" He yelled

I didn't need this, it was his fault. Vic looked at me seething

"How could I not tell you Victor? Every time I tried you couldn't talk, were at a party, or you said you would call me back, but never did!" I raised my voice beginning to get mad.

"So? You don't stop trying to tell someone they have a child!" He was screaming now

I was done with this

"You do when they cheat on you with some random girl and violate every aspect of your marriage!" I screamed louder that Vic.

Vic fell back, the look of regret and sadness on his face. He deserved this though, it was his fault he didn't know his daughter, his wonderful daughter. I looked at him and realized he had a few tears sliding down his face, and I looked in the mirror and saw that I did too. The words that came out of his mouth surprised me.

"Can I meet my daughter?"

---------------------

Hi everyone I hope you liked this first chapter! Please comment and tell me if you liked it or not, I would really like to hear some feedback from you guys. Please vote and fan also, thanks! :)