Chapter 1

"Come on I think we should go home now! We'll be dead once your mom finds you like this, Chia!"

"wait! can you take a shot of us two, please?" Hyunjae said. That's it. I knew I shouldn't do that. I knew shouldn't even need to attend this shit with her. Then I would not have to know about him.

I couldn't really stand the smell of soju or champagne nor anything that has alcohol in it. They'll make me my head dizzy overnight, and that one one thing for sure I need to face tonight on my bed. Nausea, vomiting, and of course, I won't sleep well tonight. Because Chia has prank me the champagne over water.

Anyway, I took the shots Hyunjae asked me to. We know, or at least we all in the group know that he has his big ass crush on Chia but Chia doesn't give a damn about it. But she still keep everything Hyunjae gave her tho. I still notice the heart shape box he gave her for her birthday present last Jan 17.

We were the freshmen and he was a total senior to Chia yet I don't know how he knew her.

"Done" I gave him the camera. "Now can I go because the guard would yell my heart out if I wasn't at dorm by midnight?"

"sure, but can we like take few shots of us too? Like just two of us, you and me?" At this point, I would take back my words on him having crush on Chia. Why was he so annoying.

"can I say no? I'll excuse myself first if you don't have anything else that's important."

I heard Hyunjae laughed and continued playing with their card. I sighed, I didn't really know Chia actually. She wasn't really my friend. We were just helping each other, mainly me helping her out because our boyfriends were friends to each other.

I have my boyfriend the first day I entered college. I wasn't really sure if I was attached to him or not because all we did were just chatting and chatting every night. We weren't really go on a date or anything a normal couple would do.

*3 messages from Dann*

Hi!
Shall we call tonight?
Urm I kinda have something to tell you.

I sighed. I guess he really wanted to end this tonight.

Okay, if it's so important maybe we could meet? how 'bout outside my dorm?
seen*

I close my phone back. I didn't expect much from him anyway. He must have wanted to break up, seeing how things were going these past weeks. And how he completely ignored me these past few days.

And yes I was correct. He really asked for a break up, and his explanation was that he always had his eyes on this one prettier girl even though he was with me back then. And what can I do about it, even though part of me was hurting because of it, since he was my first ever man I ever gave my attention to.

The night wasn't going so well, as my head started to feel dizzy and all I could do is run into the toilet and vomit everything in the toilet bowl. I cried, letting out all the pain that stucked in my heart. I wasn't a tough girl, I could say that. I would cry if I'm mad.

It was 3am when my head started it again and I had to run to the toilet bowl and got them out all again. It was pretty tiring that I actually woke up on the floor next to my toilet. That was it, I wasn't going to school today on this condition.

"Here's your medications. Please follow the time when you're taking them"

"Thank you, doctor."

I walked past the main sliding door, ready to get home when suddenly a very unexpected guy stood in front of me. I would know him just by looking at the plaid shirt he wore, and those sneakers. It was the same as what he was wearing last night.

"what do you want?" I asked Hyunjae.

"what do you mean by what do I want? Of course I'm here to help you?"

I gave him another look. Helping me? Didn't he has other classes to attend to?

"its okay I'm fin-" He held me onto him and hold my both my shoulders. I was shocked, and blushed for the first time in a while, but I got my sense back and insisted on walking by myself.

"let me bring you to your dorm"

"don't worry about m-" Once again, he insisted on holding me and he booked a car headed to my dormitory.

"Can we be friends?"

He really didn't have to ask that though.I mean, we couldn't say that we were friends just because we had met once, right?

Or else I couldn't forget about him.

And that was when it started, we were close friends after that. We care for each other, and we fight with each other as well like any other best friends would. But that was one thing none of us two never really did, which was exposing us to his colleagues, nor mine.

We just kept this as a secret without no one actually suggested it to be a secret, but it just went that way.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-

how was it ? ^ ^ xxx