2. Watcher

Few hours ago.

At the crime site

Harland has reached the site of smuggling. He kept hidden behind a trunk. He saw five black car approaching the shore. 10 to 15 bulky mens gets out of the car. Everything was taking place according to plan. Again a men in black got out of the car and all of a sudden starts firing. The whole area became a chaos. Harland tries to get out of the site while doing so he also got shooted. He somehow managed to get of the site and reached a safe face where rescue team have already been arrived.

"Oh My God. Harland are you okay? You got shooted. " Ryan said worriedly when he saw Harland coming his way.

"I-I'm f-fine-e and t-take this-s c-camera."

"Man care about yourself first!!! " While Ryan was saying Harland fell unconscious in his arms.

"Mary!! Mary!!! " Ryan shouted as Mary rushed towards Harland.

"Ryan, it's an emergency. He has lost alot of blood. We need to urgently take him to hospital. " Mary said as she cover up the wound.

"Ok take him to hospital. I will inform Jennifer about this. " Ryan said as he called and to this Mary nodded.

On the call

"Hey Jennifer... Don't panic.. Actually your dad got shooted. " Ryan cautiously said.

"... Where is he?.. How come he..? ... Ok where is he right now?.." Jennifer said calmly knowing the situation.

"We are taking him to city hospital.. You go there.. I will search the site for any kind of evidence. "

"Okay.. I'm going. "

"And don't tell your mom about this right now. Okay?? " Ryan ask.

"I will not. " Jennifer replied.

At the Hospital

Jennifer stops in front of ICU room and saw uncle Richard (Harland's colleague) talking to some doctors.

"Uncle Richard. How is dad? Ryan told me he got shooted. " Jennifer asked worriedly as she felt loosing her mind.

"Jennifer, calm down. Take deep breaths... He out of danger. Okay."

"Yes miss. Don't worry. Your dad got shooted in his abdomen area. But he is alright now. " Said a doctor who was standing with them.

"... Thankyou doctor --" As she was saying and got interrupted by Blake.
"Jennifer your mom called me and was asking about you and uncle. "

".. Tell her that I'm with dad...And got an emergency and will... arrive in the morning. " Jennifer said while holding herself from tearing apart.

"Okay I will tell her. Come on, let's go outside and get some fresh air. " Blake asked seeing her condition. To this Jennifer just nodded her head and went out.

All the while they were all unaware of the eye seeing them closely.

As they got out of the hospital. Jennifer hugged Blake which took him by surprise. Blake contained himself fastly and start rubbing her back. He didn't know what to do cause he naver saw her like this in tougher situation where she got wounded. He has only seen her being cold, stern, confidence, calm and what not to be their leader. Seeing her this much devastated also broke him.

"Hey... Hey... Calm down.. " Blake softly said. After sometimes she calm down and released him.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't-" Jennifer was saying while shuttering.

"Hey it's okay. It's fine to be vulnerable sometimes. "After this Blake didn't say anything because he knows how uncomfortable it will be for her.

" I think you should go home and take some rest. Aunty must be worried. "

"Didn't you called... How can I leave-"

"I have called aunty. And don't worry about your dad. I'm here and also his colleagues are present. And doctor said it will take some time gain consciousness. When he get I'll inform you. "

"But still-"

"I told you don't worry and go. And don't tell aunty about anything."Blake said it sternly leaving no space for argument.

"Ok but somehow she will know."

"So put on your poker face in front of your mother. "Blake said while trying to make her smile.

" Listen she's my mother. She will know it right away that something off. "

"Ohhh so the poker face Miss Jennifer that shows nothing at all is a fail in front of her mother. "Blake said it teasingly.

"Shut up you dumbhead. " At this moment Jennifer smiled a little.

"Okay so now go and try to put that poker face. But I really wanna see how you fail miserable. "Blake said while grinning.

" You bastard I'm not gonna leave you. You just wait"Blake said narrowing her eyes. "

"Okayy now don't show that eye and go. Take care. "

A pair of eyes was watching thair every movement closely. There was in their eye that was indescribable.

At home

Jennifer was standing outside the front door. Calming her emotions and suddenly she felt a feeling of being watched. She turns around to see but there was nothing. She cautiously opens the door while looking around and get inside.
As she get inside, a pair of green eye came in view.

"Will meet soon Jane

"Will meet soon Jane... "