rough day at work

When waiting for jouno to come home I was preparing him a bath, since ive heard he had a hard day from one of his co-workers.

I heard 3 knocks on the front door in a simple pattern meaning it was him. we had a code, we knock 3 times in a simple pattern, different from each of us. I turned off the water before getting up and drying my hands. Before opening the door I heard him grunt, he probably is annoyed. Once i opened the door he pushed past me going straight into the room. 'What the hell happened today..'. making some tea for him to help calm down, grabbing the sheet of paper filled with how jouno likes his food and drinks. I decided to make him his faviort tea aka peppermint swirl tea.

When heading to the bed room I noticed the door was locked. I knocked on the door the door basically asking him to let me in. You could hear him sigh and the sheets ruffling. Jouno had opened the door and walked back over to the bed. This must be bad, hes not even going to start an argument about the door. I walked over to him, setting the cup of tea on the dresser. I place my hands around him playing with his hair. He wouldn't normally let me do this but I don't think he cares at the momment. His hair was soft from the now shampoo, it smells like cherry.

"Hey Jouno, I have the bath ready if you want to get in." I said and still holding on to him, stroking his hair. He just nodded and started to stand up, losing my grip on his hair. Thankfully the water was still warm, I gave him a towel before leaving to give him privacy.

After around 10 minutes, I decided to go I'm and check on him. Knocking on the door, asking for permission.

"You can come in, Tecchou." The snowflake haired male said. He was just sitting in the water, knees up to his chest and head resting on his knees.

"Is the water still warm?" I questioned grabbing a stole and sitting by the edge of the sub. I reached in to feel the water.

"Yeah, it's a bit chilly though. It's still a bit warm though" Jouno replied, moving his hands through the water making ripples in the water.

"Tecchou,"

"Yes?"

"Do you mind doing my hair for me?" He questioned me, still moving his hands around the tub edges.

I was taken back, he usually never lets me help him. He's usually so focused on being independent, doing everything to prove that his disability doesn't effect him.

"Of course I can." I grabbed the shampoo bottle, Jouno started to move closer to me. This is new, i've never thought he would ever let me wash his hair. He cares a lot about his hair, even though he can't see it. I remember him saying something about the way it feels, the texture when it's not treated with care. He absolutely hates it.

"Tecchou calm down, your heart beat is going to give me a headache." I just scoffed at his comment.

I made sure his hair was wet before adding the shampoo. scrubbing the shampoo through his hair trying not to accidentally hurt his head.

"Do you want to talk about what happened at work?" I really wanted to know, I was getting impatient.

Jouno was quiet for a while, stopping his hand movements in the water.

"Just a co-worker talking shit about my disability."
I knew there was more to it but I didn't want to push it out of him.

I started to rinse the shampoo out of his white beautiful, soft, gorgeous hair. I moved onto the conditioner.

"Would you also like me to blow dry it?" I asked moving my hands through his hair.

"No thank you, I think i'll let it hair dry tonight. The hair dryer would give me a bigger headache then usually." He replied, grabbing ahold of my left hand. Squeezing it ever so slightly.

I finished up his hair, drying it a bit with a towel.

"saigiku, the towel is right here when you need it. I'm going to go make the bed for you." He lifted his head up for a second, but didn't say anything.

Making the bed for him, I added double amount of pillows and blankets.

Jouno came in a few minutes later wearing just a simple sweatshirt and sweatpants.

I grabbed his hand, leading him over to the bed. Laying down together, in comfortable silence.
"Goodnight Tecchou." he said clinging closer.

"Goodnight Jouno." I wished, I kissed his forehead before going into a deep slumber.
————————————————————————————-
sorry it's not a lot, i'm on vacation right now. in florida. But if you have any HC or ideas please do tell and requests things you'd like to see!