cancle out the noise

(it's kinda like a modern au)
Jouno was waiting on the bed with Aster (service dog) petting his big fluffy fur and waiting for Tecchou to arrive home. Tecchou had went to the store to get food before the big storm that was arriving.

Tecchou was hurrying to get home before the rain had started, not wanting to get wet. Once Tecchou payed, he started to go to his car and driving back to their shared apartment.

It had started to raining, heavy rain.

Jouno was still laying in bed, petting the dog. Once Tecchou had made it home, he started putting away the food and other supplies.

Once he had finished, Aster had came into the room. Giving him some pets, then leaving to go into the bedroom. Leaving the dog behind.

Jouno was just lying in bed, deep under the warm covers. Tecchou went over and joined him under the covers. Jouno had pulled Tecchou to his chest playing around and feeling Tecchou's long hair. Sitting in the comfortable silence listening to the rain.

The rain was getting heaver, and louder, hearing thunder from far away. Tecchou had to break the comfortable silence. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go get something." Getting up and untangling from each other.

Tecchou had gotten some sound proof headphones, to help with the loud thunderstorms for throughout the week.
Grabbing them and opening the box, he put them on the test them. They seemed to work perfectly, hopefully.

He started walking back to the bed room, calling Aster to come with him.

Tecchou jumped on Jouno. Jumped.

"Tecchou! What the actual hell!" Jouno screamed in pain.

"I got you something, put them on." Tecchou said, completely ignoring the taller males outburst. Aster also came up and jumped on the bed.

Tecchou handed over the headphones, Jouno started fiddling with it. "Are theses headphones?" He said still fiddling around with the object.

"Yes." Tecchou gave him a one word answers, taking back the headphones and putting them in the other males head.

The world went silent for Jouno, only little quite static. It had spooked him for a sec, he didn't know what was happening.

Tecchou took them off of jouno to let him know i'm still here. "So, what do you think?"

"It was a bit startling at first, but it really was helpful." Jouno said taking ahold of Tecchou's hands. "Just.. dont buy random things you find." Jouno squeezed his hands

Tecchou let out a small laugh, "I can't make any promises."

Jouno had gotten up to use the restroom, Tecchou had went out to take the dog outside before the storm gets worse. The dog was playing around in the rain, getting all wet. Tecchou knew that it was going to be a problem later but decided to let Aster have fun.

Jouno was going to complain about the wet floor and (some) wet furniture.

Hurrying back inside, and drying the dog off.
Jouno was in the kitchen, getting a snack, pretty sure it's just oreos. They each have our own snacks because Tecchou will only eat things that match colors. Jouno doesn't really mind what he eats but is a picky eater.

"Tecchou!" Jouno yelled calling for him.

"Yes?" Tecchou said back walking into the kitchen.

"Where is the thin mints? The things we got from the little girl yesterday. I think her name was kyouka?" Jouno was still feelings around for them, not knowing where they were.

"Oh, they are in the middle shelf in the back. Do you want me to get them for you?"

"No I think i'll be fine." Jouno said finally grabbing them.

Tecchou and him went back into the bed room, laying down. Tecchou laid on top of him while jouno ate the thin mints.
It had finally started the lighting and thunder.
Tecchou put the headphones on jounos head, Jouno left them on knowing they would help.
Jouno set the food aside and started playing with Tecchou hair before they passed out.

_______________________________________________
I had mixed 2 of my head cannons togther and like I promised I would mention X_LilBo1Jacki3_X
ALSO I AM INLOVE WITH THIN MINTS.