the prince and the journalist

This is basically like royal AU, Jouno is the blind Prince and Tecchou is the Librarian/Journalist. Also I write during school so except lots of slow updates, i'm trying. Also to the people reading. It's probably going to get a part 2!
————————————————————————)^o^(
The horses clanking nails every time, the carriage shaking side to side. With the blind prince of kingdom of dogs, Jouno Saigiku inside.

Jouno had left the castle in search for new books, in the newest library created. One with braille books he's never read before. All made by this, new, young popular writer. He goes by the pin name "Plum Blossoms in Snow".

Jouno has only read one of his books. He has such a way with words. Though not a big dictionary..

"We are here sir!" The guard named Tachihara yelled out.

'finally no more loud rocking and clanking.' Jouno thought to himself, putting on a hood to cover his identity. Getting out, Tachihara had was leading the way from ahead. Jouno listening to his heartbeat to locate where he was leading him. Jouno has noticed there were stairs, and suddenly wanted to go home. "How many stairs are there?" Jouno said out loud.

"Probably just around 30-40" Tachihara said, almost like he knew the amount.

Jouno just sighed and quickly goes up the stairs holding the railing. Hoping not to fall. Jouno had a huge grudge about stairs. They also made him tired, he could never tell the last few steps and sometimes got hurt.

Both the prince and the guard finally made it up the stairs. You could hear their heartbeats pacing.
Tachihara had opened the door for Jouno as they both walked in.

"This place is huge!" Tachihara almost screamed out.

"This is a library. You just broke the number one rule." Jouno started scolding Tachihara.

Jouno and Tachihara grew up together, Tachihara parents were guards for the king and queen. Meaning Jouno and him got to hang out. They met before Jouno lost his eyesight due to an incident.

They have stuck together ever since. Tachihara was there to listen to his struggles, and Jouno was there for Tachihara when he needed dating advice to ask out an artist named Gin Akutagawa.

They went up to the front desk and asked where the braille books were located at.
"Unfortunately there are not a lot of people who translate their writing into braille. We only have 8 writes who translate." The unknown woman said, pointing over to the section.

Tachihara lead the way to the braille section, where there were only a few people.
"You won't need to stay here yknow, you can go look for Gin if you like." Jouno wanted to be alone, he always liked finding books alone. Tachihara accepted the offer and left to go find Gin.

Jouno started to feel around the books, reading the names with his hands. Jouno felt that as if someone had their eyes on him, though he decided to ignore it for now. He had finally reached the writer  "Plum Blossoms in Snow". He decided to pick the book with multiple stories in it.

"hello there," A man with a deep voice said coming up to jouno "I happen to notice you are taking a look at my books." Jouno just stood there.
'what does he mean, "his books"'

"Who are you and what to you mean your books?"