we are still aprt

Forced marriage ( from jungkook side) Arrange marriage ( from Jimin side)

Arrange marriage ( from Jimin side)

Characters!
Jungkook
Jimin
Hobi
Joen Aera
Yoongi
Taehyung

Plot!
Jungkook have to marry Jimin because of property because his father wants him to marry but he is in love with someone else and Mr. Joen rejected that someone else and choose jimin as his spouse.  What happened next?

Status!
Ongoing

Story is still in run. And I can't give you more details. But want to tell you guys this story is very very good and well written. Plot is totally different. There are so much twists go and read the story.

jikookexclusive

Want to share some screen shots so you can better know how is it the story.

This is the description of the story.

Jimin is cute hehehehe even in this au he was damn cute.

His look in this au cute right hehehehe. He is so handsome.

His wish ...

And here jungkook is being forced to marry Jimin.

😈👿  

Hahahaha these two crack head...

Here I want to kill jk in this au hehehehe not in real.. He is sweet in real 😂😂😍.

So' lavishly people story is ongoing so here I am going to share the link. Mostly I share the link on my message board with my review on the story. Going to share the other stuff after story completed.

Here is the link!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/325605167?