truth

You couldn't belive you are back in Barcelona, after 3 weeks in Paris you are happy to be back home. Today is Pablo's game, you didn't tell him you are coming back it's suprise. You made your way to the stadium. The ticket that you have is VIP ticket but before that you made deal with Pedri that you will wait for Pablo at the beanch. When you arrived Pedri waited for you and let you in so Pablo doesn't see you. You sat at the beanchs with other teammates and you all talk when you see Pablo running out but he didn't see you. You got up but you noticed Pablo ran to the first row to some girl, she ran to him and kissed him. you couldn't belive your eyes neither did the other Pablo's teammates. Pablo turned around and saw you, you just looked at him. "How could he do this" you thought to yourself. Pablo tried to get to you but you went to your seats so you don't have to talk to him. When first half was done Pablo ran to changing room with Pedri running behind him. "I'm so stupid I should have never meet that other girl" Pablo says to Pedri, Pedri sat next to him "you're right with that but you will make it up you always do".
In one hand Pablo didn't believe that you will belive him because he has done some bad things to you in the past but he hoped for the best. At the start of second half Pablo couldn't concentrate on the game he was so angry so he started doing fauls. "Pablo you have to stop you already have yellow card you will get second one" Pedri told Pablo but he didn't care and didn't another faul what brought him another yellow card so he had to leave the field.
After game Pedri came angry in changing room. Pablo asks him "why are you so angry?".
"WHY AM I ANGRY?! Pablo you got a red card because of a girl" Pedri responded while sitting down.
"Pedri she is not just a girl, I haven't seen her in 3 weeks and when she came back home first thing she did is came here. I dedicated that goal to another girl I met last night, now Y/N is angry at me and I don't know what to do."
Pedri hugged Pablo "we will figure it out don't worry, I will help you."

Back to you

"yea mom I arrived and went on a game to suprise him"
"aww that's great honey, I'm glad you are safe"
"yea but I have to go now love you" you hung up. You didn't tell her what happened because she really loves Pablo and she would be so sad if she knew so you thought of not telling her for a while. While walking to car you remembered that you have one more problem, 2 months ago Pablo and you bought a house together.
"aww shit" you thought while sitting in a car. After 15mins you arrived in front of house and saw Pablo's car at front.
"okay Y/N you can do this. He will want to talk so you will talk to him, even if he already before broke a promise when he cheated but I love him so much. I love him and don't know what to do without him"
As you entered the house you heard him talking to himself, than he saw you. His eyes sparkled, in his eyes you saw that his really sorry and that he wanted to cry.
"hey" Pablo said and hugged you. You just nodded your head and put your jacket away so you're just in his jersey and shorts.
"can we talk please" Pablo asked pointing at the couch
"sure"

You sat face to face with each other waiting for someone to start speaking, Pablo saw an opportunity to start speaking so he did "first of all I'm so sorry you don't know how sorry I am. That girl is from club last night, Pedri and I went out before game day to chill. She and her friend just came to us and sat with us" he stopped and looked at you in the eyes. "At that time I was already a little bit drunk, Pedri tried to talk to me but I didn't listen to him. After that we came here..." you interrupted him "no no". "please listen me....when we came here we made out" your eyes watered and you couldn't hold anymore but cry. Pablo continued to talk "when we started to make out I immediately remembered you, my everything, I stopped but she
didn't want to, she started to kiss me again".
You couldn't listen anymore so you just got up "how could you do this to me".