"hot Italian boy"

In the morning Layla facetimed you "hey I will be late I fell asleep last night late bc of flowers"
"huh what are you tal..."you realized that you overslept too " oh fuckk"
"you overslept too didn't you" Layla said yawning
You groan "yea I did well, who comes there last has to buy the coffee"
You smiled because you live closer to the shop than Layla
"really?" she said getting up
"don't forget me, I still need a drive to the stadium" Pablo comes in smiling
"HA well you know what coffee I like" she said mockingly
"I know I know, see you there" you hung up
"now I have to pay for coffe" you get up and kiss him
"hmm you're welcome" he grinned
"I'm gonna go get changed I'll be done in 10" you're closet is big and you can't find what you'll wear, again.
After 15mins you are done, you choose light blue ripped jeans and white T-shirt. For shoes you are going with blue jordans.

You drove Pablo to the practice, he asked you to bring Layla with you tonight bc he has an extra ticket and you said you'll ask her. You arrived at the shop with the coffe.
"where there many people in front of the shop when you got here" you asked putting the coffe on the counter
"nahh only one old lady, she wanted to buy her husband roses because he really loves roses. Luckily she didn't wait too long, just as I parked she arrived at the door" Layla said taking the coffe
"aww that's so cute....anyways do you wanna go to the game tonight"
"of course I didn't go in the long time" as she said that tall man came into the shop. He wore grey track suit and white shirt , he has brown fluffy hair and hazel eyes. And not to mention his muscles. You looked at Layla and she was speechless.
"hello" he finally spoke up looking around the shop till his eyes didn't meet yours.
"hi how can we help you" Layla spoke up because you couldn't stop thinking from where you know this man.
"I want to buy flowers to my mother, she really likes lilies, pink and yellow ones." Now it clicked he's your childhood friend.
"does she like daisies and has small garden full of daisies and small fountain for birds?" you asked half smiling
"yea how did you know that" he asked confused
"Theo it's me, Y/N" Layla now looks really confused
"no way, you changed so muchh" he hugged you
"ok I'm really confused"
"I will tell you everything" you said smiling at Theo.
You told Layla the whole story how when you were little you lived in Venice. The house next to you was Theo's house, you clicked at the first. You became best friends and his mother really loved you but when you moved you haven't seen him till now.
"it was really nice seeing you again" you said smiling while giving him he's flowers.
"I hope we ran into each other again" he gave you more money that he actually had to but before you even had a chance to give him his change he disappeared.
"he's a really hot Italian boy" Layla says looking at the door
"op does someone has a crush" you tease her
"he's really nice and really hot but I didn't meet him yet"
"don't worry I can fix that" you said while cleaning the front desk.

You closed earlier today because of the game, Layla and you went to your house to shower and change.
"sorry it's mess I'm still not done with arrangements" you said picking used glue from the floor
"It's alright love don't worry" she said giving you comforting smile.
She was the first one who showered than you. On the game Layla is wearing blue shorts and Pedri's Barcelona jersey with white air forces. You are wearing blue shorts too, Pablo's jersey and black jordans.
"okay we are all set we can go" you said getting your keys.

After 20mins you arrived at the stadium, you got into the fraffic so it took you that long. When you arrived you went to your seats and saw they are already warming up. Pablo looked for you and when he saw you he smiled from the ear to the ear, but he wasn't the only one being happy someone came. Pedri is looking at Layla and Layla is blushing, they maybe have feelings for each other but you won't rush anything.
"I wasn't here since I don't know when" Layla says exciting
"well we'll go every game now, I promise you"
"oh I know we will, you have to support your loverboy" you both laughed and talked until the game started.
In the 23th minute Pablo scored and now he dedicated the goal to you. He blowed you a kiss and made a heart with his hands. After 10mins later Pedri scored but he dedicated his goal to Layla. You can see she's socked and happy at the same time.
"oooooo"
"don't you "oooo" at me" she looked ae you and you gave her the look "yea you know me to good, I have feelings for Pedri" you smiled when she said that
"that's amazingg, our dream is coming true I'm a football player's girlfriend and you are future football player's girlfriend" you clapped your hands.
At the half time you saw Theo on the pitch, he was warming up but you just acted like you didn't saw him. When the second half started Theo came in (he's playing against Pablo) and Layla saw him, she looked at you and you looked at her. You two are worried because Pablo is jealous person and if they meet each other you don't know how'll that end. After 20mins of the start of the second half Theo made a foul on Pablo and they almost started fighting.
"oh crap"
"now if they ever meet each other won't be good" Layla said focused on the pitch. You looked a little bit worried, you could see that Pablo is being annoyed but when he looked at you his gaze softened and he smiled. They even showed him on the screen, you smiled back at him.

Barcelona won 3:1.
After the game Pablo called Layla and you down, Pablo told the security to let you so they did.
You ran to him and kissed him. Everyone saw you and whole stadium cheered.
"you played so good today"
"I love you, mi amor" he said hoping for the same response. You are shocked a little bit but you can't help but smile.
"I love you too" and you two kissed again