𝑀𝓎𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝑅𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜 𝐿𝑒𝑒

As we all know back in 2018 a survival show called "stray kids" was aired for a new boy group in jyp entertainment! It featured something we don't see often which was twins ! And to make it more exciting twins from -Australia. However it Seemed the boys Felix and Romeo were not destined to debute together, it was a big mystery on how and where Romeo Lee was when his brother was invited back.Fans have not seen or Heard the young boy sing and some say they listen to Hellovator to remind themselves on how Stray kids could have been 10 of them-however it seems the groups lucky number will be 8 . .

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗ ╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗

2020
EXCITING AND SHOCKING NEWS
Reportedly someone who we all thought might have been gone out of the public eye has been found, anyone from the early days of stray kids path knows the now deemed forgotten Lee hasn't been seen since then. But these pictures say otherwise! Romeo lee was reportedly spotted back in Korea the now 20 year old was seen out drinking and might some say Quite heavily but the boy seemed to be having a fun time. It's important to say he has changed just like his older brother the two looking identical! I wonder if Romeo is planning on trying to become an idol to see his Darling brother Felix lee ? We may never know ?

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗ ╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗

SUMMER 2021

It Appears On that The Forgotten Lee has Moved back to his home country ! Reports say he must have Moved back when he got eliminated however the last time we saw him  which  was last year in. 2020 he had just arrived in Korea ! People speculate on that he moved back because of the fact people still recognise him. Some people have reported on that when stays would come up to him on the streets misplacing him for everyone's sweetheart lee Felix he would almost ignore them and walk away or say "you've got the wrong Lee"
We can imagine this would be upsetting as if he had debuted people would be excited to meet Romeo not felix, but sadly it seemed he is on his way back home to Australia. Is this the end again ? The last time we will see Lee Romeo?

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗ ╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗

NEW SURVIVAL SHOW ? CONSENT ON BOYS PLANET SHOCKS US ALL!

As we all know After Girls planet Mnet was thinking about producing a boy version and we could not contain our Excitement! Everyone waiting for the pictures of the fresh new faces of what could be a feature boy group that will shine! However two of them has a lot of us shocked and confused, first of all Someone who was recently in the military Pentagons Hui ! Who has been an idol since around 2016 is no competing alone to debute ???? What are your thoughts is this fair ? But someone else we all thought we would never see again-LEE ROMEO you heard me right Lee Romeo the younger twin to lee felix is back in Korea and is back to work to become an idol. Many stays and others were shocked as first people confused his picture when it was realised for Lee felix wich as always we don't think Romeo will like-but the main Question is -how will he hold up in this competition no one knows how his skills have improved or worsened over the years ? And I can say we're all on the edge of our seats to find out ! If you want to know more about Romeo lee click on his boys planet profile below ! Ans check out some others while your at it ! Find your favourites already !

Profile link : boys planet lee Romeo
Yes or no ?
Yes !
Taking to website now !

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗ ╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗

                                     G group
                                    Lee Romeo 

   Birth name: lee Romeo Birthday: September 15th 2000Nationality: Australian Company: Hybe Entertainment Training period: 1 year and 10 months Height: 1

Birthday: September 15th 2000
Nationality: Australian
Company: Hybe Entertainment
Training period: 1 year and 10 months
Height: 1.67cm
MBTi: isfp
-Key word: I will try my best for the people I let down before.
-Hobbies: painting, playing piano , gaming , musical theatre
-Specialty: wide vocal range from low to high
- he was a consistent on the Stray kids Survival show
- he can speak English , Korean , Chinese and French
- his idol is jimin from Bts along with Jennie from black-pink

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗ ╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗

Hiii ! I'm back with another story that kind of relates to my other book called "the forgotten brother" however this one will have more of a plot and will help me have a little more fun hehe ! I hope you will look forward to my book and support it !
~ bye my loves from Cheshire 🫶