𝒢𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁

Small psa I am very lazy and sick rn so I'm sorry I won't be writing the single song test reviews let's say he stayed as 3 stars!

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗ ╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
Romeo pov:
After our single song tests we were all made to be in this room, I walked in as I had stayed close to Ricky . . It was nice being around Ricky as he was actually quite funny and we could communicate easily as I was fluent in Chinese people started to notice on that their names were on parts of the steps as I looked around Questionably for mine however it wasn't there and so wasn't Ricky's or Zhang Hao's.

The door opens as we all gasp in shock as I felt my eyes widen as it seemed we got a new planet master . . It was hwang Min Hyun someone who I would rant to felix about being my feature husband for hours however we don't talk about it-as one of my hands covers my mouth. He began to explain on that the orders we were in were based on the views of our fan cams from the performance song as I turned to Ricky and spoke "dose that mean we ranked the highest ? " he shrugged as he spoke back slight cockiness in his tone "we're both here so it must be ? " I laughed and shook my head.

Hyun decided to do k group first which was not surprising when Heo-teak was in first place, he was already an idol however I just smiled and clapped along with everyone before we were announced, I slightly stood up taller as the names were called on by one and making sure to give Ricky a pat on the shoulder when his rank was announced. . However mine wasn't being called until there was only 3 of us . . Hongkai and me smiled at each other as I slightly closed my eyes before I heard "Hongkai in first place ! " as i open them before giving him a slight hug he wasn't one i expect to be in first place however he deserves it as I stood next Anthony.

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗ ╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗

As the new planet master was revealing the songs none of them really stood out to me as I almost stood  there bored  , they were good songs I can't lie however I didn't think they suited my maybe the only one I could get but with was Very nice by seventeen however Once they tore the paper off the wall I felt eyes all go to me, back door by stray kids I smiled as I looked towards Ricky with a slight smile as he nodded back at me almost like a promise it seemed we both wanted to do back door and if I'm honest I would be good. 

The groups were beginning to be chosen as it seemed the people who got to chose first were picking people in the top which  isn't surprising it seems keita was next as he Chose Zhang hao which is a bummer as I wish he was in our team however it's unfortunate, however what I didn't expect was the words "Romeo" to leave his mouth as I looked at him shocked before walking towards them with a small smile. I stood next to Zhang Hao with a smile smile as I glanced at Ricky as I shrugged maybe keaita had would  chose him also however the next people he chose were , min , Matthew and Kuanjui pretty solid people however he turned towards the planet master and said he was done chose teammates  my eyes widen we were doing kill this love . .

I think my facial expression didn't show I was happy as I heard a few mutters from people saying I didn't look so pleased Which  I wasn't . . As bad as it sounds this was the one I didn't want to do however I won't complain out loud at the end of the day I need to perform and stay here.

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗ ╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗
(Flash forward to the practice rooms)
Romeo's pov:
As we stood around with Kgroup Gun Wook slammed the Paper onto the stand as I saw zanghao look slight shocked before I chuckled and walked towards the mirror I had a bobble on my wrist and began to tie the mostly long parts of my hair back since my mullet was low-key hella annoying. We sat down and began to discuss Portions as we watched the video , what I didn't know was if I wanted to rap or sing . . I felt like I didn't want to be compared to felix and be told to use my voice like his so . . Time to push my vocals and become Seungmin!-