𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒

Romeos Pov:
It was now the first elimination as I walked through with Zang Hao and GunWook there was an odd number of us and I was dragged to become a third in the couple. My hair was now light blonde as walked through as Gun Wook was between us both as we were smiling I was Holding Gun Wooks hand as everyone was smiling and calling us cute before we all did a heart as i went and sat down with Zang Hao.

As we watched The entrances I giggled seeing Ricky and Yu Jin Switched styles as I yelled "cutie Ricky ! " he rolled his eyes playfully before we watched everyone else enter. It was cute and fun when the final couple and "best" couple came through but  almost sense of reality hit as not everyone here would survive. . And that could be me
What if I get eliminated again ? This isn't a show we're people are brought back like stray kids

I was sat next to Zhang Hao and Kuan ji as I began to rub my knee almost nervously as I waited for our new host to get on with the eliminations, I felt my heart race almost as I didn't know what would happen and I hated not knowing. However as the planet master was announced I felt my jaw go slack as I turned to Zhang Hao and whispered "I don't know if it's because I'm so nervous but Is that beautiful man yeo Jin Goo" Zhang Hao laughed as he lightly slapped my shoulder as I rolled my eyes crossing my legs again.

Small time skip

The first group to be announced was anger as I sighed in relief of not being the first group's elimination to be announced, I needed atleast some time but also it was sad, shockingly the first rank was 13 as we all waited before the name was called Lee Dal Eul i clapped as he walked forward before speaking "I thought he was in the top 9 I do wonder what happened" the guy wasn't the best but he still pulled through so that's good.

As the Next Rank was revealed we all in g group seemed to sigh in relief as the youngest Takuto was 15th we all clapped and smiled as he began crying, I slightly laughed before standing up and doing the iconic Takuto move with the rest of G group. Honestly he's just a kid . . He deserves a chance more than most of us do so it was nice to see he got a place again. However as the saved people were announced I slowly started to realise on that G group had a lot less survivors . . Nearly all of Dangers G group was not placed Safely as I lightly scoffed in realisation.

After the danger team was Very nice from seventeen . I began to become stiff in my chair as I was stretching my arms before I jokingly put my legs Across Kuan jis lap with a shit eating grin as he playfully pushed them off me before saying "Romeo there is a camera on us right now-" I just shrugged as I began to lean back in my chair sat almost slumped before the next elimination almost made me burst out laughing. As the Planet master said the person was a visual member and Woongi said it was definitely him I nearly snorted as I covered it Quickly with a cough hearing Kuan Ji beside me snicker,

I turned to Zhang Hao as I grinned up at him before speaking "Am I the visual member ? I think i am I mean have you seen these freckles ? To die for" he laughed before pressing a finger on my forehead to slightly push me away "Of corse you are Romeo as beautiful as my shoe" i rolled my eyes before turning them to the front again to see on that yet again Not really any of G group are getting places as I slightly sighed. However at the last second it seemed finally someone from G group was safe as I felt a small smile go onto my face.

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗ ╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗
Cut to dance battle ;)

Romeo pov: