Dead

"We are having a special an event today which a special event can turn bloody real quick at least when I'm around. We were all in the Quad as Ms Weems gave a little and quick speech before they started handing out envelopes with papers inside them. I got pilgrim world not the best place to kill but it will do. I'm approached by Wednesday and Enid. Enid does not look happy and since i got to be that nerdy caring clueless friend I've got to check on her which i rather not even though she is good looking eh"

Y/n: Enid you good?

Enid: No.

Wednesday: She is being dramatic.

Enid: NO!

Y/n: What happened?

Enid: She made me trade with her

Y/n: Oh-

Wednesday: I already told you. Ajax will be there

Enid: I know... I'm just not mentally ready

"I raise my eyebrows at her"

Enid: Don't give me that look!

Y/n: S-Sorry!

"I chuckle. I wasn't scared of this bitch literally! She got scared over just a phone call I Made like i can tell she doesn't have dark humor she's a big baby"

Wednesday: You and Me will go to pilgrim world together.

Y/n: W-What?

"Interesting"

Wednesday: You heard me.

"I awkwardly nod"

*Pillgrim world*

"We just got to pilgrim world and its already torture its population is big its loud and old fashion which i don't mind but the OUTFIT WE HAVE ON IS NOT IT and we have to hand things out. Do i look like a slave? I will wipe the floor with your head literality"

"Before i knew it Wednesday made me follow her to a building, we entered it which was full of history, i guess? We start to walk around we approach a painting which she seemed interested in. In the photo was a girl that looked close to what she looked like"

Y/n: I'm confused why does she look like you?

Wednesday: I-I've seen her in my visions.

"Visions?"

Y/n: W-What?

Wednesday: I've been having visions lately and she has been in my most recent.

Y/n: Visions of what?

Y/n: The killer.

"I nod pretended to be creeped out. We approach a book she opens and starts flipping through the book she was disappointed. The door swings open"

(I STILL AINT KNOW HER NAME FOR SOMEBODY WHO HAS WATCHED THE SHOW FUCKING 9 TIMES)

RandomAssLady: What are you two doing?

Y/n: Studying history.

"I'm a good lier so i came up with a lie quickly"

Wednesday: Y-Yes we were interested.

RandomAssLady: Did you two not hear me before?

Y/n: No we didn't. You see i have really bad hearing from blasting music in my ears while reading books at the time i had earbuds in i couldn't hear nothing and Wednesday here is part death she was stabbed in the ear.

"The lady gives us a dirty but fearful look she points out giving us a signal to leave she may have caught on to the lie because that sounded a little unrealistic but i found it funny"

"Wednesday ran off somewhere and i also ran off somewhere and got ready for some fun you know? I followed her into the Weathervane i watched from a far as she talked to Xavier then Tyler looks like she had a map? Interesting i wonder if she is going camping why didn't she invite me? I follow her out and into the woods we go into an old building? I didn't follow her in but i heard some voices Wednesday was talking to somebody and then a voice of a older male were heard i figured she could take care of her self i peaked in looking at what she was doing even though the man was gone she was still talking to herself as if there was a person there... creepy who knew she talked to herself?"

"She goes exit but she falls to the ground this must be a vision huh? I wasn't going touch her a little bit later it started to rain she also woke up and ran out of the building back to nevermore?"

(THIS CHAPTERS SLOW ASF BUT MESSY ASF ONG IM MESSY ASF)

"Later back at Jericho i took my costume off we all sat on benches as the Mayor and Weems did a quick speech then music started playing and Wednesday was playing the cello. I little bit later something smelled like it was burning till all the sudden we all heard a boom i wasn't scared by it but i had to pretend everybody was scared and running the statue was on fire and Wednesday started playing a song that could bring chills down your spine pretty vivid"

*Later That night*

"I was in my costume ready to kill some bitches. I picked my victim nothing special other than a two kill tonight excited to call them i quickly call them they pick up and of course I'm a flirt"

Ghostface: Hey

Girl1: Hi Do i know you...?

Ghostface: Yeah, i think we have classes together.

Girl1: You go to nevermore?

Ghostface: Yes i do and i couldn't help but notice your pretty eyes...

Girl1: Oh well thank you.

"She says sounding a little flattered."

Ghostface: Your eyes are like so beautiful...

Girl1: You really think?

Ghostface: Yes yes! I would just love to have a pair of your eyes

Girl1: What do you mean?

Ghostface: I would love to stab your eyes out of the socket and keep them.

"I smirk i could hear heavy breathing on the otherside i heard the other victim in the room as well"

Girl1: WHO THE HECK IS THIS?

"She screams into the phone"

Ghostface: Want to find out?

Girl1: You sick fuck...

"I hang up and kick the door in i hear the two girls scream in fear i look at them both they go to run but i chase them and tackle one i put the knife to her knife and slit her throat. I chased the other girl as she screamed in fear seeing her friend dead she threw a lamp at me i fell to the ground and groaned i quickly got up and she slammed the bathroom door shut on me i banged on the door but it was going to work i stab my way through the door as she screamed i broke in and went after her she went to run but i grabbed her by the neck choking her a little and throwing her head into the bathroom mirror going face to face she stomps on my foot i groan and push her into the bathtub i turn the water on as hot as i can she screams and i start to stab her to death. I left and went to bed having some sweet dream of her screams."

Note: He brutal with it ONG LOL DRAMA THO FR FR