Relatable

---

Sometimes you have to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't, you know where you stand.

---

And she's always the one that everyone picks for everything. And I try so hard and I'm never the one.

---

I get overwhelmed so easily. My anxiety creeps inside of me; makes it hard to breathe. What's come over me? Feels like I'm somebody else.

---

I can't trust anyone anymore. Why? Because the one person I thought would never turn on me; turned on me. The one person I thought would never hurt me; hurt me. The person I thought would never leave me; left me.

---

Ya'll got what you wanted right? You freaking won. Congratulations. But now I'm sorry because this ship has sailed. If you want to be a part of my life, you're going to have to prove it to me right now. Nobody gets a free pass anymore. You want my trust? Earn it. You want my respect? Earn it. You want my love, my time, and my energy? Earn it. Nobody gets to ride this ride free anymore. So congratulations to those who got their ticket. And then decided to RIP their ticket. You wanted this? You got it!

---

It's hard for me to open up. I mean, yeah, you're here; for now at least. But I don't think you understand. People always leave me when I need them the most. But you're different from the rest of them, right? You will stick around, right? You won't leave me, right? Yeah... that's what I thought.

---