saying I do's.

Ezra paused, looking at her with concern. "Are you sure?" he asked softly, "You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Aria shook her head firmly. "No, I want to do this. We've been through so much, and I want to start fresh. Plus, I don't want to spend another day apart from you."

Ezra smiled, feeling a wave of relief wash over him. "Okay then, let's do it," he said, taking her hand and leading her towards the register.

As they walked, Aria couldn't help but feel a sense of nervousness wash over her. What if this didn't work out? What if they ended up breaking up again?

But as she looked up at Ezra, his eyes filled with love and adoration, all of her worries melted away. She knew that they would be okay, as long as they had each other.

They reached the register and Ezra paid for their drinks; his hand still intertwined with hers. Aria felt a sense of comfort and safety in his touch, and she knew that she had made the right choice.

As they walked out of the coffee shop, Aria felt a sense of happiness wash over her. She was with the man she loved, and nothing could ever change that.

They walked hand in hand down the street, enjoying each other's company and the warm summer air. As they approached Ezra's car, he turned to Aria with a grin.

"Want to take a drive?" he asked, motioning towards the car.

Aria nodded eagerly, feeling a sense of excitement course through her. She climbed into the passenger seat and buckled her seatbelt, eager to see where this adventure would take them.

As they drove through the winding roads of Rosewood, Aria felt a sense of freedom wash over her. She was with Ezra, and they were free to do whatever they wanted.

They talked and laughed, enjoying each other's company as they explored the town, they had both grown up in. As the sun began to set, they found themselves at a secluded spot overlooking the town.

They climbed out of the car and sat on the hood; their arms wrapped around each other as they watched the sun dip below the horizon.

"This is perfect," Aria murmured, leaning her head against Ezra's shoulder.

Ezra nodded; his heart filled with love for the woman beside him. "It's even better because I'm here with you."

Aria smiled, feeling a sense of happiness and contentment wash over her. She was with the man she loved, and nothing could ever change that.

As they watched the stars begin to twinkle in the sky, Aria knew that this was only the beginning of their journey together. They had been through so much, but they had come out stronger on the other side.

Together, they would face whatever the future held, and they would do it side by side, just like they had always done.