3rd year anniversary of marriage

Aria and Ezra decided to give their children to Aria's parents for the weekend so they could have some time to themselves. As they dropped off the twins and Lily, Aria's mom hugged them and said, "Don't worry, we'll take good care of them. You two go have some fun!"

Ezra grinned at Aria and took her hand. "Are you ready for our anniversary weekend getaway?"

Aria smiled back, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. "Yes, I can't wait. But I'm going to miss the kids so much."

Ezra squeezed her hand. "I know, but they're in good hands. Let's focus on us for a little bit."

As they arrived at the hotel, Ezra pulled out all the stops. They went out to fancy dinners, and even took a hot air balloon ride. Each moment was more romantic than the last.

On their last night there, Aria slipped into a sexy little dress and met Ezra at the hotel bar. They ordered drinks and talked about their dreams for the future.

"I still can't believe we have three kids," Aria said, shaking her head in disbelief. "It's crazy how fast time has gone by."

Ezra took her hand and kissed her knuckles. "I know, but it's been the best kind of crazy. I love our family so much."

Aria leaned in closer, feeling the heat rise between them. "I love you so much, too. And I want to show you just how much."

With that, they finished their drinks and headed up to their hotel room. As soon as the door closed behind them, they were all over each other, kissing and touching with a hunger that only grew stronger as the night went on.

As they stumbled over to the bed, their hands roaming over each other's bodies, Ezra kicked the door closed behind them, shutting out the rest of the world. It was just the two of them, alone in this moment.

*****************