╏ᴳʳᴇᴇᴅ ᴏᶠ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ╏

4| CHAPTER FOUR

──────

│Mᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴾᴼ

"OF course you didn't; I had only the highest expectations for you."

Is Lucifer acquainted with this pallid freak? He bein' friends with people who smash down doors s'not somethin' I expected, but what did the guy in question mean when he said, "Not empty-handed"?

Just as I was about to question the entire scenery, I realised that my eyes were deceiving me since Lucifer, the most cruel and awful jerk in Devildom, was caressing the the head of the intruder!

"Am I seeing things..?"

Speaking to myself in disbelief.

"Nope! Sadly not."

Geez, I didn't even realise he was there. What a jump scare!

Asmo decided to respond after hearin' me ask a question, assumin' that I was speakin' to him when, in fact, I was speakin' to myself. I reckon my soul has just abandon' my body...

"That's Lucifer's Loyal Pet isn't it?"

And I thought Asmo was kinky.

Except for Lucifer and this...intruder?, our faces must have looked dumbfounded, which resulted in Asmos' fish-like expression.

"What? Just because I used to be Lucifer's assistant doesn't mean I should know everything about him!"

I grumbled angrily, especially as I noticed others looking at me as if I were lying.

"You mean you really don't know?"

Asmo's bothersome method of unintentionally stallin' us from information was drivin' me insane, and just as I was ready to demand him to spit it out, Satan intervened.

"Quit beating around the bush and out with it!"

"Hmph, rude much..? Anyway, I don't know much about him, but let's just say he'd travel to celestial gates and slay angels for Lucifer and sacrifice his life for him, and their relationship is... somewhat toxic?"

Toxic?

"Sheesh, aren't you exaggerating? I mean, why go through all that trouble?"

I asked, a little hesitantly, while the others appear to be ready to pounce on Asmo with their inquiries.

"Hmm.."

Asmodeus thinks while putting his hand on his chin.

"Obviously their verly obsessed with each over~!"

He concluded by raising his pointer finger.

"How come this is the only time we've heard of him?"

Beel questioned, his focus divided between his custard and his attempt to scoop every last piece of it and the main importance.

"I heard gossiping demons say they had a glimpse of him around town regularly just before the Great Celestial war, though he stopped; others say it's because he's on a search for something, and that's probably why he's too busy to stick around!"

"How come you know of this?"

Leviathan asks concerning what was going through all of our minds.

"Oh, well-"

"He walked in as Outis was reporting something to me, and no, I don't intend to tell you what we were talking about; thus, do avoid asking unnecessary questions."

Asmodeus is interrupted by Lucifer, who finishes his sentence for him.

What threw me off track was the tall man behind him, clutching Lucifer's waist as if his life depended on it and burying his head deep into his neck.

"Whoa! Whys the guy clinging onto ya like that!?"

It freaked me out, but not as much as when the stranger lifted his head to glare right at me.

"That's none of your concern."

"What? Of course it's my business; the guy almost chocked me!"

I shout, with my hands flailing around and my eyes clearly displaying disbelief.

"I'll get right to it; his name is Outis Whitlock, and he'll be residing with us from now on."

Lucifer announced ignoring my pleas.

Staying with us?! Has Lucifer lost it this time...?!

"Is this some sort of prank?"

Belphie queried, yawning and leaning on Beel, who additionally appeared just as surprised as the rest of us.

"Not in a million years would I share a house with a low-grand demon who almost choked me unconscious; it had better be a joke!"

Satan yelled out, recovering his former rage.

While all of this was going on, the main topic was trailing kisses on Lucifer's neck while looking at him with complete devotion.

Gross.

I hurriedly diverted my gaze from whatever the hell that was.

"The number of people in this room makes me sick. I'm going to my room; just keep your thing away from me and my room, and I'll be cool with it."

Leviathan spoke as he made his way to his room, his gaze fixed on his screen, which kept saying "good job" or "perfect."

When Lucifer began talking, Asmodeus had already fled. I'm sure it was because of the strange guy (who sent him a glare) that he left.

The rest were sceptical at first, but eventually obliged because it was pointless to argue with Lucifer because once he decides something, he doesn't change his mind a second time.

I turn to exit the room, but not before taking one last look around, which I instantly regret.

The man, whose face we hadn't seen yet, was grinding his lower part on Lucifer while whispering words I could not make out.

I dashed away, having had enough trauma for the day.