╏ᴜˢᵉᵈ ɢʀᴇᴇᴅ ᶠᵒʳ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ╏

8| CHAPTER EIGHT

──────

│Lᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ ᴾᴼ

IN spite of knowing what would happen, I ignored him intentionally in order to observe his reaction, although I was also enraged at him kicking the front door open in front of my brothers and letting out his bloodlust so carelessly.

My blood beneath my skin boiled with wrath at the sight of him licking and seductively sucking on Mammon's index finger. The desire to sever Outis' tongue and Mammons' finger only got stronger as I watched.

Outis was a danger to himself and others since he was willing to engage in these amorous practises to acquire what he wanted. It was a baffling sight the first time I encountered it, and it grew in me a newfound sense of anguish similar to what I felt, but also curiosity, which found its way into the sensation I had. Sorrow? Anger? Betrayed? Jealousy? I could never imagine what it meant or even fathom how to comprehend it when I was an angel, but now, now I understand. (A/N: I did not do this on purpose, but this awfully reminds me of the description of "No Longer Human" for some reason now that I am proofreading.)

I sat still, attempting to conceal my emotions as I caught Outis's trousers form a tent and his eyes grow clouded with arousal. My wrath, which I had tried to keep under control, erupted as I no longer dared to watch.

Asmodeus, who've been watching the entire time, had an amused expression with his chin planted in his palm, and Leviathan, who looked as if he didn't want to be here, kept muttering under his breath about Outis being some kind of protagonist, though not that I cared; my chair abruptly shifted back as I sprang up, startling them; I was too fixated on the two Demons who, in my view, had not even acknowledged my sudden change of movement as they were overly preoccupied with one another.

How infuriating

The only sounds audible in the dining room were grunts, dishes clinking awkwardly together, and my footwear striking the ground as I marched in their direction. I halted for a brief period as Mammon let out a startled shriek, presumably due to Outis biting his finger rather than seeing me approaching.

Though the next thing I hadn't expected was Mammon slamming his shoe onto Outis's clad crotch, eliciting a shaky breathy groan from him.

This, however, simply helped to inflame my rage. Although I knew Mammon would never be so bold as to do such things with anyone, I am fully confident in saying this was unintentional.