Atokirina

A/N:

i know some most likely didn't read the desc. so just a warning before reading, information will be included in this chapter :)

you don't have to look like the na'vi im providing but i use it just incase people don't already have a face claim in mind and they cant imagine one (like myself), i used one with neytiris base since im trying to get them to look more like sisters, you also don't have to use the name i provide but it'll make a lot more sense if you do!

thanks for reading ♥︎

**i am making this book out of memory to the movie so it may not be accurate**
_____________________________________________

**i am making this book out of memory to the movie so it may not be accurate**_____________________________________________

you are Atoka, named after atokirina, eldest daughter to Ey'tukan and Mo'at.

you are next in line for tsahik and are to be mated with Tsu'tey, your younger sister is Neytiri. You overstep her by a year, her being 18 you being 19.

you love your sister dearly and take her almost anywhere, you both have a close bond and love making bracelets for each other, to which you both wear all of them proudly.

you and your sister are very proud hunters fighting alongside your ikrans, yours being named Niara, meaning rain, and your sisters ikran Seze (or Seyzey). you take pride in your independence and have never once let ur independence lay low.

you hated sky people. every single one of them. you had a recurring memory of watching your youngest sister Sylwanin being shot by dozens of bullets in grace's school. you are still traumatized by it to this day.
_____________________________________________

Niara is your ikran and you thought she was the most graceful being you had ever met

_____________________________________________

(A/N: chapter starts now!)

3rd person pov:

Atoka was moving from tree to tree trying to catch up with the disgusting figure she saw before her. She had been ordered to kill him and she was happy to do so.

As the sky person made a stop so did she. She found this to be the perfect time to shoot her arrow through his heart. She pulled back her bow as he started playing with some of the wildlife, like a child.