the Hunt for Serenity

A/N:

i forgor about this book lmao and guess who felt bad for the worst delay ever 💀 BUT. new chapter! this will include the hunt festival, ibhad such a hard time finding a name for this chapter that was implying thatvhelp. anyway thanks for all the reads and i hope this chapter satisfied you since ive been delaying chapters for longer and longer lol

thanks for reading 💗
_________________________________________

all of our clan were riding either their ikran, or a dire horse.

the goal was to bring home a sturmbeest (A/N: pls let me know if i spelled that correctly 😢) so we could have a hunt festival. we had the hunt festival annually every year, it was a way of thanking eywa for the feast.

many warriors let out a battle cry, including me.

i was riding alongside neytiri since it was a chance to see how she's been doing since i haven't gotten much of a chance to talk to her since i started teaching jake.

"hes getting stronger, you teach him well." neytiri spoke and broke the silence between us.

"yes, he brings promise." i say, i look from neytiri to jake. hes flying in front of me and looking like hes having the time of his life.

we come up on a heard of our target and we all dive down on our ikran to get a better shot. tsu'tey shoots at it but strangely misses. he looks distracted by something.

jake then shoots and hits it straight on.

i was shocked and proud if that even was a thing. no na'vi and no sky person has done that on their first try with such little training.

all of us flew down to congratulate him, mainly me.

"jake! that was great, im proud." i pat where my heart is and i smile to show him thanks.

we take the beast back to home tree afterwards.
____________

the festival has begun.

the men were drinking and neytiri and i shared stories.

soon the traditional dance of the hunt festival began, i smiled and went to look for jake, after finding him i drag him to the dance line.

"jake, you must dance!" i tell him, hoping for a reply that satifys me.

"oh i, i dont dance." he chuckles.

i brush his words off and put him in line with the other men while i join the women. we dance and sway with each other. i looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. his dancing was a little off but we were having fun.

soon the dance ended and we both laughed together.

"so you dont dance huh?" i say in a sarcastic tone.

"always time to try new things is what i always say." he replies.

im confused???

"but you dont always say that." i say

"oh- its a saying." he says.

makes sense, for now.

i grab his hand and smile at him, "come." i lead him up the tree and to an open spot to see the stars

"look. remember?" i point out the constellations.

"oh yeah, whats that one called?" he points to the aries constellation.

"he is muturu te'narë. warrior of the stars. he takes form in us. all that gives us strength is him."

"hm, thats nice." he says, soothingly.

"it is."

we take a few moments of comfortable silence before leaving to go to sleep.
_____________________________________

A/N:

hiiiiiii, so i will be doing revisions on previous chapters and have my editor check for any mistakes in spelling, grammar, ect. so that you (the reader) hopefully has a better time when reading. also thank you so much to all of those of have added this story into their reading list, it makes me so happy lol and i know i suck for not postong more chapters. this is a draft i JUST finished so i think there will be A/Ns after this. also sorry that this was so short. im just getting back into writing and i forgot a lot of the timeline i wrote so ill have to read it back when i make the revisions.

reasons why ive been in-active!!!

1. i get bored VERY easily so its hard for me to sit and write for long periods of time.

2. ive been going through deppresive episodes and its been fucking me up lately

3. im not in the avatar fandom anymore :((

4. i went on vacation and was off of my phone for awhile

5. genuinly forgot about this story

6. ive got shit to do 😭

love you!!!!! thanks for reading, as always. 🤙❤️