Game On

"Are you crazy? You don't even know me and you're asking me to be your assistant, why?"
"Just calm down okay,if you're not gonna take my offer then some stranger I don't know will still work for me that's the point you hire someone you don't know right? Then you get to know each other." He said it while not breaking the eye contact with me. If he thinks I'm gonna accept his offer he is crazy. " That's actually not how it works" He started walking towards me closing the every inch between us,grabs my chin to look up to him I can feel my body getting tense looking at his beautiful brown eyes made me realize how beautiful he is actually other than sexy. "Oh really, then tell me how it works" I bite my lip so many thoughts running through my mind he's so close that I can kiss him and the way he grabbed my waist but I can't at least not yet if he wants to play this game then game on it's gonna be so easy to get him to bed with me then just gonna take some pictures and send them to his wife and job is done like I said men are shitty and being super sexy and rich doesn't change the fact.I played this game before so many times proving their wifes that their husbands are bunch of cheating assholes definitely their life better oh and I'm gonna get paid while doing it this time that's definitely a bonus. Game on Toto Wolff you wanted this.
"It's just I don't know how to be a assistant I have no idea" I took a step back, if I wanted to do this then I have to do it perfectly so not now. "Don't worry about all that just accept my offer and I will tell you and show you everything you need." "Why are you doing this?"
"Doing what? Helping someone to get a job,well let's just say I like helping people." Helping people sure more like you're gonna want to fuck your assistant whenever you want.
"Helping people huh wow that's so cliche I expect better from you Toto" "It's Sir to you from now on". I took a step towards him "Who said that I accepted your offer" "I did, now get ready I'm dropping you off to your place" he grabbed my shoulders and pushes me towards his room.
"Heyyy! I can walk myself jesus,give me 10 minutes then I'm ready to leave" what the fuck I got myself into,I start to take off his shirt and wear my dress, while picking my dress up I see a photo of him and his wife she's actually seems nice too bad her husband isn't. I wear my dress and leave the room. "Toto I'm ready I mean Sir,sorry it's gonna take some time for me to get use to it" "No problem let's go get in the car"
"Woahhh Mercedes Benz and in black I'm in lovee" "You will have so many time to admire the car,now get in" Jeez he's so bossy this might actually be harder than I thought. "Fine let's go" he started driving without even asking me where I live."I assume you just stalked me and know where I live since you didn't ask" he smirks "Actually some changes in the plan.We're not going to your place.First we're gonna get lunch and get to know each other like I said earlier." Okay I change my mind this is not gonna be hard at all.