I Need You

I get into my room,my phone didn't stop ringing since I left Toto in the middle of the road.If he thinks I'm gonna pick up my phone he's dumber than I thought.
I sit in bed while looking at the photos I took in the car,most of them looks useful enough. I was about to send them to Susie I got her number from Toto,told him that just in case something work related happens and I can't reach him,I start biting my lips and thinking if I'm doing the right thing,all of a sudden someone starts banging at my door I rush to open the door and see not other than Toto Wolff himself standing in front of me. He looks pretty fucked up,his hair all messy,his eyes are red almost looks like that he cried.
"Fuck no, I'm not doing this." I close the door quickly. "Lily just let me in,I have been worried sick you just left in the middle of the road."
"Oh I wonder why I left,just leave Toto.Like you said I'm just gonna forget what happened tonight." I step away from the door and sit on my bed looking at my phone I should just send them to her but why can't I just do it.
"Lily I'm not leaving until you open the door and talk to me."
"Then you can stay there tonight. "
I put my phone down and go to the bathroom so I can't hear Toto. I sit there for 30 minutes I can still hear him banging on the door but not his voice.if he keeps doing that people are gonna fucking freak out I have no choice but open the door.
"What do you want?"
"I just wanna apologize."
"Okay you just did now you can leave." I was about to close the door again but Toto put his foot between the door. "Can I come in? Please Lily." "You have 10 minutes to talk."
"I'm sorry about everything tonight,how I acted at the club or in the car you didn't deserve any of that." He takes step closer to me,I can see his red eyes more clearly he definitely cried.
"I'm sorry for being such an asshole, I'm sorry for how I reacted after the kiss and everything I'm just sorry please tell me that you forgive me."
"Toto I forgive you okay but I'm not gonna work for you I just can't,if you want me to forget what happened tonight then you need to find yourself a new assistant."
"I don't want you to forget what happened Lily,I need you." He shifted it slightly closer to me and carefully put his hand on my cheek,caressing it with his thumb.
"I need you Lily." I just froze over his touch and words.
He looks around and grabs my hand taking me to little kitchen area and cornered me against the table.
"I need to hear you say, you want this."
"I want this." He doesn't hesitate and presses his lips onto mine. His hands wanders from hips to my lower thighs,leaving a tingly feeling where he touches. While making out he lifts me up on the table. He pushes my legs apart and let his hands creep up on my shirt,grabbing my tits roughly.
I just moan against his lips in shock he just smiles and starts playing with them.I push my shorts down and he just pulls my underwear down,he slips his fingers inside me right away making me cry out.
"Oh fuck..." I grab his hair roughly
As soon as he starts moving his fingers I begin grinding my hips against him,feeling the palm of his hand against my clit.
He stars biting into my neck leaving light bite marks all over it.i just keep moaning and grinding feeling myself on the edge quickly. "Fuck...I'm gonna."
"Yes cum for me darling." Within a second I start blushing while cumming around his fingers. I bury my head into his shoulder trying not to make a sound.He takes his fingers out looking at me.
"Um bathroom is that way."
"It's fine wanted to taste you anyways." He licks fingers. I get up from the table putting on my clothes.
"So what was that about?"
"Just wanted to apologize properly you know." He smirks
"I need to leave now we have a plane to catch in the morning." He places a small kiss on my forehead. "You're still coming right? Please."
"I'm still coming Toto but you're still an asshole." I smile at him
"I know but you still like me."
"Since when I like you huh,keep dreaming."
"We will see about that Mrs.stubborn." I start laughing
"Just go for fuck sake I need to sleep."
"Don't miss me too much." He winks at me
"Fuck you" I give him a sassy look
"I heard that before" he smiles and leaves.
Maybe I was actually starting to like him.