How It Began

When the new owner of Fazbear Entertainment took over the company, the main issue was locating the animatronics, since over the years and series of events that happened, they seemed to have scattered anywhere and everywhere. When she was trying to locate the Originals, she came across Mike. Since he had worked at most of the locations, she knew he'd be helpful for the future she had planned for the company, so she offered him a position as a future technician and secondary owner of the company. He refused the second offer, but accepted the first, and eventually grew to trust her more when she gave him a small device that prevented his rotting from continuing, which he came to realise was more or less preserving him, which he didn't really mind.

They found the Originals (Ignited at the time) at an old abandoned house that was in the middle of nowhere. They got the owners permission to go on the land since it was still owned, before going through the dangerous process of finding and powering off the Ignited, which took nearly a full week, since they tried to attack every night, but seemed to dissapear during the day. They eventually found them in the basement, which they somehow forgot about. After powering them off they went to a warehouse that the new owner had and put them in there.

The Toy's were the easiest to find, seeing as their Pizzeria was abandoned by Fazbear Entertainment. The most work that Mike and the new Owner had to do was pruning the vines away from them and dragging them to the truck to take back to the warehouse.

 The Phantoms where possibly the second hardest to capture, since it's not exactly the easiest to catch what is essentially a ghost. The owner and Mike however managed to lure them into a previously abandoned hotel and solidify them in a room with flickering lights, since it seemed that the Phantoms solidified in light. Using a flashing light meant they'd flicker between their more ghostly forms and not, so they'd be unable to move. Powering them off helped the two to transport them to the warehouse, where they kept them in a room with a flashing light, just in case they managed to power back on.

The Nightmare were most likely the hardest, due to their nature. Finding their general location was easy enough, since news reports where filled with a town that was rumoured to being Haunted, since multiple kids where being terrorised throughout the night, but more recent reports showed that adults were starting to go through it as well. The owner and Mike spoke with the towns mayor and managed to convince him to temporarily evacuate the town so they could take care of the problem. The same night, (the town was all too happy to evacuate the same day) the two stayed in the mayor's house with his permission to see if it was 100% the Nightmares and not anything else. After finding out it was when Mike ended up opening a closet and being face to face with Nightmare Foxy and a Freddle eating his ear, they started the rough and sleepless two weeks of capturing the Nightmares. Every time they managed to get one, the others grew more aggressive, and after a week when they nearly had them all, Plushtrap managed to power them all on again, which was why they had to stay two weeks. But eventually they managed to get them all and take them to the warehouse, where they had to keep them trapped in a dark room with walls of light separating and trapping them, since they couldn't go in the light at that time.

The Funtimes were somewhat easy and hard, one being found in the collapsed Rockstars Pizzaria. Scrapbaby was already powered off due to substantial damage, and the two also found Lefty there as well.

 Locating Ennard was also quite hard, since it ended up with the owner and Mike wandering around the sewers for a few days until they found them sitting in a puddle of water, immobilised due to some damage. They weren't opposed to being moved and didn't struggle, which made their jobs easier. Mike and the owner soon found out after making a quick fix to Ennard's voice box, that nearly all of the Funtimes were in there, besides Ft Freddy and obviously Circus Baby.

•Ft Foxy

•Lolbit

•Yenndo

•Bonnet

•Bon Bon

•Ft Chica

•Ballora

And the Minireenas and Bidybabs were also somehow there, as well as Ennard's own AI, since he was originally meant to be his own animatronic.

The Glamrocks were easy to find, since they were still in the Mega Pizza Plex, which was halfway burnt down. The owner, with Mike's help, managed to remove the viruses from the remaining Glamrocks that had somehow survived, and managed to also bring Vanessa back from being controlled, but Monty accidentally killed her before he was de-virused. That's when the owner made an animatronic resembling the Vanny suit, and Vanessa's soul attached to it willingly.

They managed to get a bunch of the wet floor bots, but left the security and map bots, and then located four rejected animatronics from a small outhouse near the Pizza Plex, them being-

•Glamrock Foxy

•Glamrock Bonnie

•Lunar

•Eclipse

Which were taken to the warehouse, along with the other Glamrocks. Glamrock Freddy and an animatronic child, later revealed to be called Gregory, were found in an old house, and after gaining the two's trust, the owner and Mike managed to make them follow them to the warehouse. They also eventually found Helpy, who's body was damaged but AI was in the Pizza Plex's systems, which still worked, so they put him into a chip and then into the owners computer after returning to the warehouse.

Funnily enough, the Blob (Ft Freddy), was found in a graveyard, and despite at first being hostile, soon agreed to follow them to the warehouse, tho with the warehouse being practically full of animatronics already, Mike and the owner set up a large tent attached to the back door for him, so they could still access him without going out.

After a few weeks they started on the demolition of the Pizzaria's, which resulted in them finding SpringBonnie, Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie, so they managed to make room for them in the warehouse as well, and then the plots of land where the Pizzaria's used to be were sold, besides where the Mega Pizza Plex was.

To find Golden Freddy, Mike had the smart idea of hiring a child actor and pretending to kill them, since there had been some small reports of adults dying or dissapearing just before they caused harm to a kid. The owner agreed with this, and the child actors parents also did, so they staged a scene where it seemed as tho Mike was about to kill the kid, and before he 'did', Golden appeared. It didn't take long for him to be annoyed at the trick, but eventually let them take him to the warehouse after hearing about SpringBonnie being there.

When the building of the new Location started, the owner taught Mike about her technology, and with that they made the animatronics all new bodies, transferring their AIs to them, but keeping their old bodies, which were then placed in a room in the new Pizzaria's basement.