The New Attractions

Fazbears Five Nights: The Originals and Golden

Five Nights At Toy Freddy's: The Toy's

Hauntings At The Playground: The Phantoms

Nightmare Mansion: The Nightmares

Mazefright: Grim Foxy, Jack-o-Animatronics

Ice Cream Havoc: Circus Baby

Dance Havoc: Ft Foxy and Lolbit

The Puppets Comedies: Yenndo and Ft Freddy

Mini Maze: Bon Bon And Bonnet

Jungle Mania: Ennard

Chi Chi's Kitchen Mayhem: Ft Chica

Mazercise: Glamrock Chica

Roxy's Raceway: Roxanne Wolf

Fazerblast: Glamrock Freddy

Monty's Watersplash: Monty Gator

Bonnie Bowl: Glamrock Bonnie

Pirates Cove: Glamrock Foxy

Daycare: Sunrise

Nightcare: Moondrop

Specialcare: Eclipse

 ~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~[]~

Fazbears Five Nights:

The attraction is an entire remake of the Originals Pizzaria. People are to act as the nightguard and try to not get jumpscared for thirty minutes, if they do get jumpscared then they can either start again or let the next person try. They do have to pay if they want to skip to a different difficulty straight away, (night technically), but for night five they get the choice whether to go alone or they can pick two more people. If they do complete a night then they get a prize. The more difficult the night the better the prize.

Five Nights At Toy Freddys:

Pretty much the same as Fazbears Five Nights, but there can be three people at any of the nights. Balloon Boy is visible, and will still take the batteries, but if that happens then one of the three people can go out and look for batteries in the Pizzaria, tho they are at more of a risk of getting jumpscared.

Hauntings At The Playground:

This is technically like the game Phasmophobia or Demonologist.

A group of four people are given stuff like Spirit Boxes and all that stuff, and they are able to choose a building or site, tho people commonly pick the Playground due to its creepy factor. They normally have an hour and a half, but can pay for an extra half hour (it costs barely anything). They have to determine what each of the Phantoms are pretending to be, and for bonus points they can guess the names to each as well. They can get caught and jumpscared by them during hunts, and do have to sit out if it happens. They do get a prize if they guess one right, one prize for each correct answer.

Nightmare Mansion:

Literally part of the biggest section of the building due to the sheer size of it. (And the Maze)

Due to the fear factor of the Nightmares and their attractions, people are required to state their age and if they have any medical or mental conditions to see if their able to go in or not.

The Nightmare Mansion is more or less like a timed Puzzle and Survival game. There can be up to ten people who enter at a time, and they all start in different rooms scattered around the mansion. They have to walk around and solve small puzzles to get keys for locked areas, and then solve slightly harder puzzles in those areas to get the puzzle pieces for the front door, which then they also have to solve to escape and win. There are secret passageways and hidden areas, and all the bathrooms are safe spots, though people are only allowed to stay in there for ten minutes.