Mate, welcome to Japan

First off I wanna say something, I'm back as you see with this idea, never seen it?
Now
You
Did

SHOW TIME M8S

We start when we see young Mineta standing outside his house in London.

Mt: Welp I did back my stuff gotta wait for the father to take me to the airport, ill go eat some fish and chips since I didn't eat them in a long time.

He took his pack and went down the street and went to his favorite, the hell's kitchen. They make for him the best fish and chips, but hell will take it as a takeaway since he has to go to the airport.

Mt: yo m8 how are you doing?

??: Nothing mate working as always, fish and chips?

Mt: ye but make it takeaway since I'm going to the airport.

??: really? Where are you going?

Mt: Japan, I start there a new life and my mom wants me to go to the most prestigious school, the Ua Academy,  a hero one.

??: Dam, you are a lucky one, we will miss you

Mt: ill miss this place, you guys, and the best fish and chips :(

?? Don't worry  maybe they also have someplace that makes fish and chips

Mt: maybe but yours is still the best for me

Then wait until ?? makes his fish and chips.

??: Here you go, offered from the house and have a good time there

Mt: you guys didn't have to but thx and I hope I will be m4te

?? Bye

So he went now to the airport by taking the bus he came then to the airport and before going to Check in he ate while he had to wait at his airport he ate his nox of fish and chips and it was still nice and warm

Mt: finally some fish and chips

While eating he took his bo'ohw'o'wo'we and drank it. ( bottle of water, don't take it as an insult that's how they say) after finishing he went for the check-in. Didn't take time and after that, he went sitting and waited for the plane to come. Meanwhile, he got a call from his mother where she is in japan with his father.

Mt's mom: Hey sweetie how are you doing?

Mt: I'm doing great mother I'm waiting for the plane now it will take 20 minutes, not that much father?

Mt's mom: he is working, since here japan is a different timezone and he's working hard for the job.

Mt: right I hope I will see him soon welp that's all I have to say see you mother and say hello to father.

Mt's mom: bye sweetie takes care of yourself.

Then they both hang up. For a 15-year teenager, life was hard he waited until the plane comes and lands.

TIMESKIP

The plane was ready so was he it was a long ride so took it for sleeping since he didn't know what to do, he hoped that his life in japan would be awesome.

Some hours later...

He woke up and saw already Tokyo from his windshield,  he knew since he saw the Tokyo tower. He made himself ready, and after a few minutes the plane landed perfectly,  after the plane stopped moving the doors opened and he went outside and smelled the fresh air

Mt: Ahh Japan

He went now to get his backpack and went outside the airport where 2 people were wanting, his mother and father since it was evening he didn't work.

Mt: Father! Mother!

Both parents: Son!

Mt: www just nice to see you guys again its been a while since we saw each other again

Mom: for sure it was, come on we are going to your new home with us

Mt: can't wait

So all 3 went to the car and Mineta packed his stuff behind the car.

Timepasst they all came in the house in Mustafu, it was a big one he knew they bought one type of these, he took his stuff from the car and went inside. He looked inside and he was fascinated by how beautiful it looked.

Mt's mom: Beautiful isn't it? Also, I already enrolled in a school for Monday. Since you still need to finish the middle school year after that you go to a hero school.

Mt: ight mom I hope that aint funny idiots make fun of me

Mt's mom: might do but since we are from London doesn't matter where, we know the drill for those types of people.

Mineta nodded and went to his room amazed at how big it was, he unpacked his stuff and then went downstairs to make something to eat since he was hungry.

Mt's mom: wait a bit I'm doing something for you since I knew you don't eat food plane.

Mt: you know they suck

Mt's mom: I know I'm doing katsu don a Japanese dish

Mt: mhh seem noce I hope it tastes good

Mt's mom: it will the first time I tried it was delicious

After a moment he sat down and waited until she brought him the dish.

Mt's mom: here you go

Mt: thanks mother

He took a bite and then he started devouring the dish, he never tasted this type of dish, but one thing was for sure the fish and chips will be always the best dish for him.

After 10 minutes he was full, then he brought the plates to the dishwasher and then went to the stairs.

Mt: I'm going to sleep, good night

Both parents: Night

He went upstairs and then to his bedroom, undressed in just underwear, and then to his bed and went to sleep.

So then a new day for  British Mineta will begin.

To  be continued

-------------

So here you go
I hope you'll like it if you wanna tell me anything tell me
A thing here

I'll post weekly maybe 1 chapter per 2 weeks, since I have school

Bye, mates!