School looks better the i tought

First thing first before the story starts, i am deeply sorry for not posting for 2 weeks. i thought I mught had time for it, but school and trainees for types of jobs were there, and it was both hard. Again, im sorry for not posting. I will do my best to post as much as i can.
Now starts the story

___________

We left where Mineta went sleeping.

We skip to monday, Mineta woke eraly up to make him self ready for school.

Mt's mom: Sweety, did you pack your things for school?

Mt: i did mother

Mt's mom: great in less than 30 minutes we go to your school meeting your principle.

Mt: ight mother, did you make breakfast?

Mt's mom: Yup, i made bacon and eggs

Mt: thx mother

Then he went eating and then went with her mother to the school meeting, the principal of his new school.

When they went out, Mineta saw how big his school was , he was excited to make some new friends and new stuff before he went to UA Hero Academy.

If you ask what his quirk is? You see it soon

On the way to meet the principal, Mt saw 4 males bulling a male and female, so he went to them and tried to defend them

Mt: OY FUCKEES WHAT ARE YA DOING TO THEM!

???:ain't ur stuff just bulling 2 British kids.

Mt: Oy You deep shit Scottish man come here and bully someone of your size

After that, Mt took his first and gave a heavy punch to the bullies' face. The bully went to look at the bastard who gave a punch at him so he could punch back

 The bully went to look at the bastard who gave a punch at him so he could punch back

(Same position but less taller, less muscular, purple hair and normal clothes)

Mt was staring there with a sinister look at him.

Mt: Come one, fight me, pussio ass Scottish man, i don't have Scottish people, but i hate your type of Scottish man, so come one, fight me

???: im ok, British cock sucker

Before the both starts  fighting the principal himself came and to take a look what.

Principal: Hey, hey, what are you doing here

???: Principal! This man right here punched in my face for no reason

Mt: i do have a reason

Principal: Oh, what might it be?

Mt: i was defending these 2 people here

Then the principal looked at them

Principal: Bakugou, intelli, is he saying the truth?

Both: Yes, principal

Principal: mhhh, i see, momoma, 2nd strike 3rd, and you're suspended, no objects.

Monoma: Y-yes principal

Principal: Young man, follow me. we will discuss your year here

Intelli: Hey, thx for protecting us. Both of us own you something

Mt: It's ok. You dont need to own me a thing

Intelli: Please let me at least do something for you.

Mt: Allrigt,  find me a good place where they make good fish and chips

Intelli: All right, i will do

Then, Mt went with the principal

Bakugou: You sure have a crush on him, dont you?

Intelli blushed by the comment from Bakugou

Intelli: Shut it before i send you to manchester Blue Side with the red shirt on it.

Bakugou stopped immediately, knowing he was getting killed by the untide fans.

Intelli: Better

We now go to Mt

Principal: What you did was heroic, young man, im glad to meet you, im Mr. Oliver Biscuit, call me how you prefer. So we talk about your school stuff you will be assigned to Mr. ishonuma, the main teacher b3a, he teaches Japanese and English. He is a nice man but hates loud kids and.........

Mr. Oliver talked about the rest of the school stuff, and then his mother went off going home and giving a kiss to Mt's cheek and then Mr. Oliver showed Mt where his classroom was.

Mr Oliver: Wait here, and then I'll call you

Then, Mr. Oliver opened the door and closed it in front of you.

Inside

Mr Ishonuma:  Oh, Mr. Biscuit,  what do i own you for the meeting here in my classroom?

Mr Oliver: i what you all to meet your new classmate  fresh out of Uk in London.

At the momemt, Intelli and Bakugou eyes were opened and knew that it was the man who saved them both.

Mr Oliver: You come in sinde Mt

Then he came inside and then went in front of the blackboard.

Mt: Sup mates, i am Mineta Christopher, born in lodon in the Uk. What i like is watching football and my favorite squad. Do you have any questions?

Bakugou: What is your favorite football club?

Mt: i might like Arsenal in the premier league, but i watch more Serie A, the italian league, especially Ac Milan they are my favorite.

Intelli: How do you know Japanese that good?

Mt: My mother informed me 1 and a half year ago that I also will move to them, so i took some nites and learned Japanese,  but i might say some words in the British accent since im still learing it.

Then no one asked

Mr Oliver: Then im moving back to my room. Have a nice day.

Then he goes out of the classroom.

Mr Ishonuma: So, Mt you can sit between Bakugou and Intel. Welp, now we have the 3 musketeers, 3 from Manchester and you Mt from London.

Mt sits between them

Mt: It's nice to be with you guys

Both: for us too

Mr Ishonuma: Back to the lession......

After the lession finished, they went all out of the classroom. Mt called his mother to pick him up.

Intelli: Hey, mt, i know a place where they make good fish and chips. wana come on Saturday at 7 pm?

Mt: Dam girl already asking me on a date out? Ight ill be there

Intelli blushed deeply and runned away as fast as possible

Mt laughed: Id she always so?

Bakugou: Nah, she is just frustrated how you talked to her. Im going by m8. See ya tomorrow!

Mt: Bye m8.

Then Bakugou ran off

Mt: What a day man, made already friends, maybe a girlfriend to, saldy a new enemy, and much more, but overall, i like it here.

To be continued