21

After dinner, Haneul left the room with Yuta as he told he has a surprise.

"Close your eyes"

"Is this the part where you take me to the woods and kill me?" He laughed

"Hmmm you gave me an idea. Let me grab my gun" he left her wrist but she grabbed him immediately

"Don't leave me alone stupid"

"Never. Give me your hand and small steps"

Even though Haneul never had a relationship this is what she imagine it would be. She feels she can trust him completely and she hopes she can make him happy.

She followed him until he stopped. His hand left her but she felt him behind her....

"Open your eyes" he whispered at her ear giving her shivers.

With the help of Taeil and Haeri, he plan a star gazing date. He would have asked the help of all of the boys but he was pretty certain that Haechan or Jungwoo would tell her about the surprise.

"It's beautiful Yuta, you prepare this alone?"

"I got a little of bit of help" he smiled pulling her to sit next to him " I know you love looking at the stars, mainly because of your dad but I wanted to do this with you"

"Thank you" she hugged him

"It's nothing princess. So tell me about the constellations"

Yuta doesn't give a dam about the stars but if Haneul loves them he doesn't mind listening her rambling non stop about them. While she looks at the stars, he is looking at her.

"The stars are not in my face,you stupid"

"It's the second time you call a mafia leader stupid, you like playing with fire" he smirked hovering slight over her

"Stup-" he cut her of by kissing her, this kiss was different from the one they shared in the afternoon. Its was soft but at the same time was sensual, their lips were both hungry for more. His hand slowly went to her waist rubbing her skin in circles motions.

"Yuta" she said softly between the kisses, he took the opportunity to slide in his tongue and explore a little more.

Haneul didn't mind but she was nervous as she never done this and didn't know what to do, she just tried to go with the flow.

After some more seconds they lips broke off, leaving both of them catching their breath.

"You don't know how long I waited" he said closing the gap between their foreheads "are you ok princess?"

She was red like a tomato, again....

"Was I okay?" She asked him

"Okay? You're perfect Haneul." He gave her a quick peck "actually I'm worried you lied to me, you really didn't have any boy in your life? You were too good"

"Stop with the lies" she hit him in the chest "and you? Had any girls?"

"Well... one but I didn't love her. We went out I was drunk, really drunk and she was there. I actually don't remember anything, just waking up and she being there"

"Hmmm" she would lie if she said it didn't bother  a little bit knowing that he was with a girl before her

"Don't overthink your little head. You're my first friend, my first crush, my first girlfriend, and many first to come"

"Not all" she pouted

"For me it will be like a first, I don't even remember"

"Do you speak with her still?"

"No, we never talk. I never seen her again" he grabbed a strawberry and put in her mouth " I only have eyes for you, it was always like that" the girl smiled

"Did you wish I had my memories back?"

"Sort of, it would be nice if you remembered all the good times we spent together. But at the same time I don't want you to remember what happen"

"The reason my memories are gone?" He nodded "tell me please"

"No. Trust me you better without knowing."

"But I want to know." She pouted crossing her arms

"Maybe another time ok?" He gave her a kiss and smile at her trying to take out the pout in her face "after school what do you wanna do?"

"I going to take business major and Daun probably too" she looked at him abruptly "wait Mark will go to uni with us?"

"If he wants to. I don't forbid anyone, they al now they have a space in my company which you will work"

"Yuta I already told you I don't want to be your secretary. You're too needy"

"You're talking about your boyfriend..." he gasped " no, in the marketing department with Taeil. Yeah?"

"Hmmm only if I can boss around with Taeil"

"You already do" he laughed " but you'll still bring my coffee"

"No way in hell"

"A good morning kiss? To recharge energies"

"That I can do"

"Deal, your hired"

"First I have uni"

"No boys, no parties..."

"Yuta...." She side eyed him

"You're right... Mark will go with you"