Chapter 12

Daphne stands before Jimin, sitting comfortably on a small couch in a large closet. She wears a tight and short blue dress and nothing on her feet. The lining at the waist digs at her skin, and she's not sure if she's up to looking wealthy.

"I don't think this one will do," Jimin says, holding his face with one hand, elbow resting on a knee as the leg is crossed over the other. He watches Daphne shift awkwardly, pulling the fabric at her waist. He shakes his head, "Nope. Jin, fetch the golden one. The blue is too much."

"The color is fine, it's just the stitching. I don't think they used the stretchy kind." Daphne said, groaning as she sucks in her little gut from being pinched.

Air puffs out of Jimin's nose as he stands, startling Daphne while he makes his way to her, his arms going around her and his hands gripping at the zipper. She blinks rapidly, her face practically in his neck as he pulled the zipper down. The dress loosens but she doesn't have enough time to gasp for air or feel grateful.

She held the dress at her chest, pushing away a strand of hair and clears her throat, "Thank you." She says awkwardly, still phased by the space between them.

Jimin looks her up and down, completely unbothered by the fact that he could come off as a creep, "A loose gold would send the world on their knees." His eyes finally met with hers and realized he had been thinking out loud.

"Sounds like you're trying to set me up." Daphne said, glaring at him, cheeks flushed.

Jimin smirked, "I am not a fool, Daphne. I'd never give you to an idiot that only sees a half naked woman as true love at first sight."

"Then what does that make you?" She asked, holding up the dress to keep her tits covered.

He smiled attractively and flicked the strap off her shoulder, "Only half of an idiot." He answered, turning around and sitting back down on the couch.

Daphne quickly grabbed the strap and put it back in its place just as Jin walks in, carefully holding something of gold silk, "Gold, as requested."

Jimin ignores Jin, for he needs nothing more of him. His eyes remained on Daphne, waiting for her to strip and change right then and there. "Well, put it on." He proceeded to say as Jin walked over to her, "In there or here. Both is fine." He added with a smirk.

"Ugh..." Daphne grabbed the dress and scurried off into the other room, mumbling words of how creepy he was being. She had almost forgotten that there are men in the world that drool over naked women, and he practically admitted that he was one of them.

She placed the dress on the chair sitting in the corner beside a mirror. She pinched the slippery fabric between her fingers. It felt of freezing waters and it was thinner than paper, "Send the world on their knees." She said, hearing his words tease her.

She breathed out and proceeded to take the blue dress off. As it fell to her feet, she felt that cold wind against her body. It reminded her of his breath, and the skin of his fingers as he unzipped the dress. A shiver went down her spine, making her legs tremble a bit. She shook her head and grabbed the dress to slip into.

The golden dress against her body felt like a cold face mask, kissing every inch of her. It was tight but stretchy as the waist, fitting her body shape perfectly. The thin straps wrapped over her shoulder and the piece at her breasts was droopy, falling between both boobs.

She hesitated at the door, touching her exposed collarbones. She felt naked but pretty, yet she was self conscious. Her cheeks turned red and her palms began to sweat as she reached for the door nob. Before she could make contact with it, the door suddenly opens and she is startled backwards as Jimin makes his way in.