Capitolo: tre

Authors pov~

The morning came too early as it felt like he just slept for only two minutes. But the latter smiled when he felt the wrapped hand around his waist. He felt safe in this arms. He always wanted to feel like this. And it did happen but not fully yet....

He wants his partner who will be the love of his life to hold him like this. He always dreamt seeing how much possessive and jealous will his partner get when he talks with some stranger. How his partner will protect him in his arms when he gets in trouble. How he will cherish him with love. He wanted to give his full love to his future partner. He always dreamt these looking at kookie

He smiled looking at the sleeping bunny who is a cutie but acts like a arrogent. But he wasn't like this with tae. When tae asked him he blabbered saying something like a drunk man who is blabbering. He still remember them how he blabbered how he tried to lie.

'wha- me? Oh that- becau-- that's because you- that's because you are my half life' tae smiled when he recalled the incidents.

He shaked his head and try to get up but

"Kookie~ Get up or atleast Remove your hands from my waist. So I can go and shower " tae said while trying to remove his hands

"Fiwve more minutes tae" jungkook said as he smuggled more into tae's neck. Making tae heart flutter (🍃).

"No koo. We'll get late" tae said as he tried to get out of his grip.

"No" tae sighed. He can pinch his nipples but he can't pinch because his back was pressed against jk's well built chest. He had to do this to wake him up.

"If you don't wake up now. I'm going to sleep with hobi hyung from Tomorrow!" Tae knows he can't sleep with cuddling kookie but still he blackmailed him.

But got shock when tae was under jk within a second. Jungkook was horvering tae. Jungkook looked at him in his eyes making a eye contact which tae doesn't know how to understand the unreadable expression.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You do dare to do that tae? Huh?" Jk asked with his morning hoarse yet deep voice.

_______________

Hope you like it ☺️
Thank you for reading.
Vote & comment ❣️