۝ Truce in heart ۝

______________________________________

Mishti's words were stinging Sultan. As she snucked from his grapple and walked away.

Her body had a beautiful scent which for the first time Sultan realised.

He watched her handling Abid, laughing and cheering with him like nothing happened when Sultan knew the depth he had broken her.

His eyes followed her hand gracefully tucking her locks behind her ears running down.

He once insulted her saying she had nothing but superficial beauty.

Today,he was seeing more than her beauty.

She had infinite love for her loved ones to that extent she gave him her most valuable possession,her virginity.

She made into his life because she didn't want to drop her education. She was honest.

She had abilities to make anyone feel home. How she had Abid clinging to her when he hates to stay with people other than his mom and uncle.

He was surprised when she didn't made a fuss of it and carried on her work,even staying in a place where she had to face someone who brought down the hells in her life.

Aaliyah was approaching for Mishti when she spotted her brother-in-law standing on the doorway.

She followed his gaze which landed on Mishti,who was drawing sketches with Abid. She saw his eyes had held something she never saw for any stranger. A softness.

"Your pupils are quivering."
Sultan was broken from his trance as he heard someone whispering those words In his ears.

He turned back to see his bhabijaan looking at him with a widened smile. He was flustered.

Running his hands through his hair he said,"Bhabijaan.....what are you doing here?"

"Sultan,this is my room. And I am here to meet my son's nanny on whom you have fixated your attention."

"Bhabijaan I was just looking at Abid,"Sultan faltered."he looks cute!"

"I know my son is cute because I am his mother,"Aaliyah slyly smiled with her hands crossed,"You are forgetting I am a woman. I had seen your bhaijaan looking at me with the same eyes in the same way"

"Bhabijaan you are wrong. I don't have that kind of feelings for her Mishti "

"And I never mentioned Mishti,"Aaliyah tried to stifle her smile seeing him awkward. "Someone is blushing?"

"It's not blush I just have a low fever"

"Okay,then excuse me,"Aaliyah said,"Mishti,can you please stay here for the next three days. I am going out for a business trip."

"Yeah..bhabi. I don't have any problem."Mishti said wondering.

Her father was the one who looked out for her but after his demise she had no expectations from her stepmom and siblings to do the same for her who couldn't even bat an eye at her.

"Okay then.....take care."Aaliyah smiled mischievously looking at Sultan,"My brother-in-law is suffering from a cold. Can you please take care of him too?"

Sultan gaped at her words appearing redder than a tomato at his bhabijaan who was enjoying his condition.

Mishti glanced at him for a second before nodding her head in a yes.

Aaliyah exited the room not before gesturing a thumbs up at Sultan who wanted to bury himself alive out of the secondhand embarassment.

He stomped to his room fussing on his bhabijaan for making a clown of him.