3

Title :- Pretending to be happy , hoping that the saying *fake it till you make it*  actualize .

Taegi went to their classes leaving jikook behind , all 4 of them were deprived of the share of love they hold . With the thought of never being able to meet their lover vmin's heart shattered , whereas with the thought of fighting the world for the love yoonkook's mind determined. 

IN THE CLASSROOM ~

Tae did you heard about the principal's son joining our school ? A blonde girl said to him excited , she stared at him with expecting eyes .

No . Who told you about that? And who is he ? Taehyung asked little curious .

Well well , Last saturday you were absent right and that day Mr park talked about it in his class . The girl named mina said stepping infront of the two .

Taehyung o'ed at her sentence and diverted his attention to the book . He was preparing for the next test for history by jimin . 

Class , Good Morning ! Jimin said after entering inside , kept his book on the table . 

Good Morning sir . Everyone exclaimed together and sat in a more attentive posture . 

So today we will have our next test . are you all ready? He asked in a professional tone , after the event today he just wanted some alone time , but have to keep up the thought of his reputation as a teacher ,  always . 

Yes sir , some of the students said being excited as they enjoyed studying from him , while others just rolled their eyes at them . 

Okay so i m gonna write the questions on blackboard , make sure to finish the paper in time . He said and started writing the questions .

The students took their notebooks out and started scribbling the answers right away ,  After a while someone knocked on the door .

Mr park , excuse us for a minute . The principal said and entered inside when jimin nodded to him. 

Good Morning class ! The principal greeted everyone and the children greeted back . 

So as you all know ,  i am here to introduce the new students for your class . The principal started when he was cut off by one of the students . 

But sir you said there will be a new admission , that means only 1 student right ? The girl asked frowning at the new found information .

No miss mina , as i informed you about the student arrival i said we will be having new admission between us . Did i said the name or  mentioned the no. of students ? I am sure i didn't . Jimin said a little strictly , disliking the interruption .

You might have not , but that ain't her fault to be curious Mr park , is it ? Taehyung asked with a cold and deep voice shooting daggers at him . 

Jimin ignored his question and stood there silent for the principal to continue . 

Ok so class as you all know we have the new admissions and i am sure you all know about who is it .

Mr park already informed you that , many of you even got to know about my son , So my boys are here to be a part of the class .

Both of my boys are going to join you and i hope , you all will help them around . Principal said grinning at them . 

Come in MR PARK's ! He said more like ordered to the boys and all the students were either shocked or excited , at the sight infront of them .

Not just there principal was able to birth 2 boys ,  but he birthed 2 handsome twins . Everyone stared the 2 boys and checked them out from head to toe . 

The 2 boys were asked to introduce themselves .

Hello everyone ! I am park bo'gum , please take care of me . I am glad to be a part of your class . The first twin introduced himself as he was soft spoken and well behaved , while the other twin just said , Hii ! Boy is named Park bo'young  , i can care for myself just don't piss me off . 

The students chuckled at principal's reaction , while the 2 boys were busy and shock at the thought of how their past can come up to them like this ? Why now ? Why here ?

Both of them were shook to the core at the thought of having their ex in the same class and being around the other would just make them feel either guilty or fuel up the fire in them . 

 I am the moon and i play a game.

I don't always look the same.

sometimes i am round,

a silver sphere .

sometimes just half of me 

seems to be here .

sometimes i am a crescent ,

shaped like a smile.

sometimes i surprise you

and hide for awhile.

Look up in the sky , for my friendly light 

What shape will i have when you see me tonight?

.............................................................................................

 when i was searching for some new things to get a particular thought for this chapter , i came front with this poem and i loved it .

So with my pov to the situation it shows how the moon have different shape / size every night , Same way how we have different thoughts and pasts .

Unknown to the fact that what shape will moon have today we still wait for it and that is how jk and Yg will always wait for their moon despite everything ♡.

.............................................................................................

Source to the poem - Google .

I loved the poem so i wrote it in the context .

 Take Care ♡.

Taekook Forever🌈💚💜.