4

Title :- You meet everyone twice in this life , when they come and when they go.

Hey! A delicate voice beamed in the mint haired boy's ears breaking the trance of thought he was in, he averted his gaze in the direction where the voice came from and stood still in place not knowing what to do or say .

Yes ! He said sternly , a man of few words he was .

Urm , can u like help me with the notes ? Principal sir said we can get help from others . Bogum asked calmly .

Yeah of course , which subject notes you want ? The mint haired asked as if talking to some professional business partner , his voice stern , gaze fixed on the other and a stoic expression lingering on his face .

Science and physical , The male replied softly with a subtle smile .

Ok , you will be provided the notes tomorrow . Is that ok with you ? The mint haired male asked in the same hard voice . 

Yeah ! Bogum replied to the boy and when the male was about to leave he called for the other again . 

Yoongi-ya ! The said male straddled in his own path and stood frozen at his place . 

He turned around a little shocked and more worried as to what will the other say now. 

Urm , i - , Yoongi's words were stuck in his throat as he gulped down hard , a lump formed in his throat not wanting to look struck but had no idea what to do or say . 

Look , i know i can never change the things happened with you and me , But can you not ignore me please ? Bogum asked a voice so soft and sincere .

Yoongi was at loss of words as to what he should reply now ? But without a second thought he replied  " i have nothing against you  but , i am not the right one you might ask this to . You know that too right ? " he said with a voice softer than before .

Yeah ! Bogum mumbled knowing exactly what and whom yoongi is talking about .

Yoongi smiled which didn't reach till his eyes and said - " It's ok bogum , You got this . Just confront him ."

Bogum smiled too and nodded . They both left to their own paths .

               After 1 hour

Taehyung was in his class , sitting at the last bench as usual ,  it was the Physical Education period and he excused himself stating that he has a fever .

He was drawing random patterns over his notebook when he heard clicking sound of shoes coming towards his bench .

Hii ! The voice boomed in his ears , he didn't wanted to , but eventually looked up .

Hello ? Tae said not wanting any conversation with the said male .

Look , i know tae - taehyung ! I might not say this to you but i am - i - he was cut off when taehyung said .

It is ok bogum ! I know , it is not your fault . I was the one at fault , i acted too immature and my decision was too impulsive . But you know i could not stand the fact , that my boyfriend was leaving and except me everyone else knew about it . I hated the fact that , the people you didn't even talked to were coming to me , consoling me as you were going to leave the middle school. Taehyung said with a disappointed tone .

I know tae it is , ok ! Bogum tried convincing taehyung .

It is not bogum . Tae started "will you answer me something truthfully , if i ask you ? "

Yes , say what is it ? Bogum said .

When you already knew , you are right , not at fault . Still , why did you let me go ? Why did you - He was cut off midsentence .

Because I knew already , you regreted  all of this . What we had was not love , it might be excitement or attraction or anything but not love . You never felt the way i did . I knew it when we always had a talk just like friends and nothing more . We shared things with each other , the way friends does , helped each other through everything . Not even once ,  we said " the three magical words to each other " . Bogum said chuckling at his own words .

Bogum ! Taehyung exclaimed a little overwhelmed , it is all the same . He didn't changed a bit . He was always so respectfull , every time his words gets him (tae) .

     How can i not let you get the one
        you are made for , you love ,
                       you  want ,
In the end , i am the dandelion of your life .

Taehyung was speechless at that and now he was just too proud , that he had such a good friend in the past .

We are still friends tae ? Bogum said more like asked him and taehyung nodded with happy tears .

Bogum forwarded his hand and taehyung gladly shook his hand with him . This is it , one burden off his chest .

He smiled genuinely after a long time with his ex , and now a friend again .

                        ♡♥♡♥♡

The above underlined lines refers how we wish to the flowers (dandelion)  for our love , it falls apart and destiny leads us to the one made for us . I hope you understood what bogum tryna convey that how he was tae's friend and liked him the pure way it was not just a mere attraction for him .

----_-----_----_-----_----_----_---

Ok i didn't forget this one it is here and tell me what you think about this chapter i hope it is upto your expectations

Take care♡

Vote and comment your thougths .

Taekook Forever🌈💜💚