💜Possessive Husband💜+2+

*Time skip to airport*

Taehyung(our mr. handsome🔥) just arrived at airport (and hero's character also arrived in story😜)

Lisa and whole family means Tae's mom, dad, Jimin(cousin of Tae also soulmate), Lisa's mom, dad, Jennie and all members 💜

Author POV::*All members came here to receive Tae because he came home after a long time*

F/Lisa or Jennie- hello..Tae.. where are you dear??

Taehyung- Ha..hello uncle.. I just arrived.. you wait I come out from airport..

F/Lisa or Jennie- hmm boy..

F/Tae- Bro.. where was he??

[[Author POV: you all thought that why Tae's Dad call Lisa's Dad as bro means brother.. Actually Tae's dad and Lisa's Dad are Brother and they are real brother.. In first part {Characters (main)} of this story... I told that this is a love story and it is a cousins love story..
So that's means Tae and Lisa are real cousin..]]

F/Lisa or Jennie- actually he just arrived so he tell us to wait for hi---

M/ Tae- There was my boy..
*said happily*

All others are look at that point where Tae's mom point her finger..

Jennie- Tae...
*happily *

Lisa- uff... I can't understand why they were so amazed to saw hi---
*she said to herself but suddenly stop to saw Tae*
(Actually all of the time Lisa didn't look at Tae .. just now she saw Tae..

*Please comment about this pic because I like the time and the person when any body praise about him or who was admire him*

Lisa- ha...😲😲... how handsome became he is from childhood!! 😍..I can't believe my eyes.. Is this boy that boy!! whom I saw in his 15 years old in mobile and in eomma's and aunt's (Tae's mom) room wall... how tallness!! How fairy skin!! How perfect body!! How smartness!! Hmm... of course... now he is a foriegn boy.. so it's normally can happen
*she said to herself in whispering to herself*

Jennie- Tae...
*She said bit loudly while running towards to him and hug him tightly*

But Tae doesn't hug her back**

Jennie- Tae... how many years get passed and you came.. I miss you so much..

Tae- Jen..How many times I ask you that please call me oppa(he means brother) ..!! I am elder than you.. plea---

Jennie- Ok.. if you want then I call you oppa..
*She smirked to herself*

Jimin- ok.. ok.. now stop.. Tae.. how are my brother??How are your days went?

Tae- Good and your??
*he smile in mask*

M/Tae- My son...Now I don't gave you any chance to go anywhere..
*she hugged her son*
Tae hugged her back

Tae- mom.. please try to understand I came her just for 1 and half month then I go

M/Lisa or Jennie- what!! No no son..

Jennie- No.. Ta-- I mean Tae oppa..

Jimin- how can you do this Tae.. If brother know this he will never talk with you..!!

Tae- But..I have to go for my career..You all know beside my passsion photogarphy I am also a soloist vocalist..I mean singer..

M/Tae- oh.. that means career is most important for even from your family.

Tae- no mom.. not like that.. try to understand..

F/Tae- Okk..ok.. now stop.. our son just came.. I think he tired.. so first we should go home then we can discuss about this matter..

F/Lisa or Jennie-Hmm I agree with you.

*Then Tae notice that Lisa stand up in one corner like a stupid*

Then Tae goes to her and hold her ear.

Tae- What happend stupid??

Lisa- ahh--ahhh.. What are you doing Tae oppa.??. you came here after a long time and from first day you start disturbing me??huh!!??

Tae- Stupid!!
*he said and leave her ear and go from there*

Lisa- huh..!!
*confused 😕*

Then they all are leave that place and went to their house..

In their house..**
Everyone was went to their room except Tae's mom..

Mrs. Kim- son..
*said while entering her son room*

Taehyung just came out from bathroom 🚻..

Tae- yeah!! Eomma.. come and sit here..
*pointing to the bed*

Mrs. Kim- no..no.. take rest my son.. I just came here to saw my beloved son once again 💙..

After hearing his mom, his tears 😢 came from his eyes 👀..

Suddenly Tae hugged his mom tightly..

Tea- ohh..!! Eomma.. please stop talking like this!! I can not tolerate this type of words from your mouth..! It gives me a lot of pain. !!

M/Tae- okh.. my son..
*said while hugging 😔 him back*

Then they both broke the hug..

M/Tae- okh..!! My son.. now take some rest.. I will awake you in lunch time..

Tae- okh.. eomma..
*cute smile 😊*

Then Mrs. Kim went from there and *Tae saw her eomma until she disappeared *

Then Tae lying down on bed 🛌 .. and fall asleep 😴..

To be continued..💙