24

After mashiho gave me the details of his uncle, I contacted that man right away when currently I was talking with him on the phone while the rest of the people in my apartment, were lowly chatting.

"Yes, Mr. Toshiro. I need a bigger place for my friend to settle in. She actually has a huge family." I stated gently while nervously rubbing the nape of my neck as I talked, specifically lied, while the man was asking me more details about everything. "Ofcourse, Mr. Toshiro. Oh, no! Don't worry. She'll be taking care of the rest. Thank you."

"What did he say?" Mashiho asked with huge amazed eyes when at the same time jungkook also woke up and right away got kisses from Jackie.

"Your uncle told me that he knows a place big and huge. At least from this one." I replied casually with a sigh. "Where you guys can settle without any kind of trouble."

"So you're throwing us out. Huh?" Jungkook's raspy vocals hit me and I whined a bit.

"Nooo!! I'm not, kook. I don't have any intention like that." I pouted at him and talked in a gentle tone further. "I'm just more concerned about your comfort. I know how much of troubles that all seven of you has been facing and now? I don't want anything harmful happen to you guys."

"I was just joking..." the little one swirled the blanket in his lap. "I'll go, do breakfast." He stood up after greeting mashiho and went towards the kitchen, calling yoongi. "Hyung, I'm awake too!"

Mashiho and I smiled while looking towards all of them. They were like home.

No. They are home.

Mashiho finished his coffee and headed out after sharing a warm tight hug with me and later left.

But soon then, I heard the doorbell once again and this time when I opened. I got welcomed by my brother.

"Leena! Hey. What's up?" Xeo casually entered my lair like always and straightly greeted everyone after I locked the entrance. But surely he was a little shocked to see the rest of the members. "Who are the others? Are they your friends' friends?"

"They are with taehyung and jungkook. And they are brothers." I smiled widely, maniacally and confidentially of course.

"Oh. Hi, everyone." Xeo greeted them nicely. "Wait. I must've seen you guys somewhere.... oh yeah! You are obsessed with them! Right? How didn't I recognize them?"

"Yeah, xeo." I eyed him. "Guys, this is my brother Xeo." I introduced my goon to the members and they reacted normal.

Namjoon was the first one to shake hands with him and they both interacted very well.

"Leena, I'm here to take J back." Xeo suddenly said that, fading that big smile off my face. "You know I can't live without him."

"You're taking him back?" I repeated his words in a sad tone and he nodded. "Please, xeo. Don't take him with you."

I could tell that someone else must be also broken to hear this news.

"Why are you taking him with you?" The next person was jungkook who definitely had to ask that. "Please, don't take him with you. Can't you leave him here for few more days?"

"I'm sorry, jungkook. But, I have to take him with me. The technical issues in the aircrafts are resolved and now I've to go back. I live alone so I have to take him with myself."

"Xeo..." I also pleaded for jackie's stay to be approved by xeo.

"I'm sorry, Leena." Xeo held me by my arms as I lowered my face. "I'll go pack my stuff."

I sighed heavily once again when after xeo went to collect his stuff, I turned and saw how jungkook hugged jackie for the last time.

"Good bye, buddy. I'll miss you." Jungkook held jackie's face lovingly and placed a gentle kiss on the doberman's head. "Take care of yourself."

Every member shared a hug with the loving doberman and jackie too seem to enjoy while happily accompanying them all.

After jackie left my apartment, jungkook became more sad when he went quiet after the dog left.

Honestly, they all were doing so much to comfort each other but I was there to hold them.

Lately from past few days, namjoon also looked quite frustrating and tensed once again. He told me last night that he has also been contacting few of his close friends but all of them rejected his call since they were all worried about their personal reputation.

After several days that Kim made her appearence at my place and I was glad that she showed up. I would be now giving her the responsibility to take care of these seven beautiful men since I'll be leaving for university, for my final exams.

While I was concentrating on my final workings, I told kim that she had to be careful for every unknown event.

Kim reasoned me for herself not showing up from these past days since she was having her exams and now, it was my high time.

I told the boys and kim, the precautions of everyday routine and left for the university as now I had to focus on my finals.

In the meantime, kim collected some major proves regarding to bangtan's disgrace and misconceptions obviously spread by Suki and Minsuk, when at the moment she was doing her work in the same group chat.

And she found some valuable things to use againt suki and her evil manager, when Kim also told one of the member to text wooyung and he visited right away.

"Yes!! I found it!" Kim shouted with immense excitement. "I finally found few intense things which we can use in the court against minsuk."

"That's great." Namjoon happily chirped.

"That's amazing." Wooyung also smiled.

"And now? We just have to wait for Leena's exams to end up soon. So that we can make our move." Kim smirked with devilish intentions.

____________

Tbc

Idk. Reviews? 😭