☃️ Snow Day ☃️

8/3/2023 — 1100 words. Ty for 400+ reads<33

Y'all, I know I said I'll do smut next but it was snowing at school today (I'm in England) and I got an idea and I don't wanna pass it down so..

*Imagines Rush throwing a snowball at Screech then being tackled to the ground cutely*

Ships in this:Rush x Screech (ft Ambush/j)Seek x FigureGeorge x Charlie (Guiding Light x Curious Light) <— this mainly

Ships in this:
Rush x Screech (ft Ambush/j)
Seek x Figure
George x Charlie (Guiding Light x Curious Light) <— this mainly.

LET'S START HAHASHAH J LOVE SNOW SMM

3rd pov

Mio stood in the kitchen with Charlie, making hot chocolate. "Oh come on Evan. You gotta add the marshmallows!" He ordered in a rough tone. Mio rolled her eyes and turned round to get the marshmallows out the cabinet.

Charlie felt someone hug him from behind. "Well, you're finally up," he teased. George rolled his eyes. "It's snowing outside.." he muttered. Charlie giggled and held his hands. They felt like fucking heaters..

"You wanna go out today?" He asked. George nodded and rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. "All right love birds. You want your hot cocoa or not?" Mio asked jokingly.

Charlie smiled and took it. "Thanks," he said. George stared and her in silence. "Oh come on George, use your manners for once?" "Mhm," he grumbled as if to say thanks. Mio chuckled.

George sat on the bed and sighed. "Your hands are so warm, why are you cold?" Charlie asked, wrapping his hands around the mug, trying to warm up. George took it and placed it on the desk.

He then gave him a tight hug. "If you're gonna get warm at anything, it's going to be me," he said in a low voice. Charlie smiled and looked out the window. He saw a snowball fight happening. "You wanna go join them Georgie?"

George blushed at the nickname and buried his head in his boyfriend's long hair. "Mh," he sighed. Charlie smiled and kissed his cheek. "You find something warm, and I'll meet you outside okay?" George nodded and watched Charlie walk out the door.

"What to wear.. what to wear.."

Goofy minutes later

George pushed the doors to the hotel open and saw his lover throwing snowballs at literally everyone. He laughed as he dodged. George smiled, knowing his boyfriend was having fun.

He looked to his left and spotted Ambush reading a book under an umbrella. He walked over to him and sat down. "Why are you outside if you're not doing anything?" George asked. Ambush looked up. "Me? I'm just making sure Screech doesn't do anything weird to my brother."

Rush suddenly let out an "OW! HAH~". Ambush's head shot up. He formed a big snowball and got ready to throw it. "Who threw that." He huffed. All four of them stood in silence, shooting each other looks.

"Ambush, don't be like that. I just fell over!" Rush tried but it didn't work. Ambush was literally going to live up to his name. "Speak up and nobody gets hurt." They didn't say anything.

"Ambush come on! None of them hit me!" Ambush stared at his brother then back at the quivering entities in front of him. "I'll spare you, for now." He said eyeing each of them. Rush gave him a hug. "Thanks for resisting."

Ambush sat back down and continued with his book. "You sure know how to scare the shit out of these people don't ya?" George asked with a shakey voice. Ambush shrugged.

George stared at Charlie, observing his every move. He was dodging and laughing as he threw little balls of snow at people. "Why not join us George?" Rush shouted. He got out of his daze and stared at him.

He then remembered what Ambush would do if he said no. "Sure, why not," he replied. Charlie's eyes lit up, showing he was happy, even happier than before.

George didn't really try playing. He got hit by snowballs left and right, making sure none hit his face. It was him vs 3 people since Seek and Figure were having a break.

(By "break" we say Seek on Figure's lap making out to get warm 🥰)

"This is no fun. George isn't trying!" Rush whispered to Screech, dodging a snowball. Screech then got an idea. "What if we hit Charlie?~" Rush's eyes widened. "We can't do that, he'll go ballistic!"

Screech winked. "That's the point isn't it." He chuckled and gave him a peck on his cheek. "You understand things so fast don't you~"

Rush's rolled his eyes and gave Screech his snowball. "Hey Charles!" He shrieked. Charlie looked at him. "Dodge this!" Screech threw the ball of snow at the shorter man he blocked with his arms and giggled.

"Not bad~" Charlie said. Just now he noticed the look on his boyfriend's face. He turned pale. "G-George.. no.." George created a snowball and held it in his hands.

"Oh he's done it now."

Charlie was hugging Rush while George was chasing Screech around the Cortyard. Charlie leaned against a wall a panted. Seek was laughing his ass off while recording. "George acts a little like me y'know..?" Figure said. Charlie nodded and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

How was he sweating when it was fucking snowing? Whatever then- Seek was too busy laughing. "You better stop him before he chokes on his own spit," Ambush said not looking up from his book. Figure nodded.

He pulled Seek onto his lap and muttered comforting words as he calmed down. "I'm calm, get me off your lap," Seek ordered. Figure smirked. "Maybe not~" he responded and started moving. Seek gripped onto his lover's shoulders and gasped. "Mh~ Oh stop it~ Not in front of everyone~" Figure grunted and stopped.

"I dealt with Screech, I have no idea where he ran off too," George said panting. Charlie giggled and wiped his boyfriend's forehead. Rush was gone too. Guess he followed them. Ambush stood up and opened the doors. "It's getting dark, we should head inside.

Figure held Seek in a bridal style and went straight to their room. "Coming boys?" Ambush asked. Charlie nodded. "We'll come.. wait a minute kay?" "Mh" The doors shut behind him.

George pinned his lover against a wall. "Why are you so good at calming me down?" He asked. Charlie cupped his cheek. "I've known you longer than anybody here. Maybe that's why.." George smiled and kissed him. "Mph~"

They pulled away and panted. "Can we continue this inside? It's chilly out here.." George laughed. "Of course love, come on~"

YAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYA SNOWBALLS I'M GONNA BEAT MY CRUSH TO SMITHEREENS !1!!!1!
joke y'all I love her sm I'd never-