Chapter 13

It has been a few days since I found out I was going to be drafted. Things have changed a lot since then. My social media is blowing up more than it usually does. I get emails and calls from all sorts of press wanting to do an interview and on top of that fans are going crazy trying to guess who the guys in the photos are on my Instagram and are accusing all the boys of it being them. Trevor and I like the privacy of what our relationship is right now which is why we haven't posted anything.

Today we were traveling to Canada to play a tournament for USA Hockey. I had decided to wear Trevor's sweatpants with flip-flops, an athletic tank top, and a flannel over it. It was a long bus ride to the area where we are staying and we are currently checking into the hotel. The boys also have a tournament and are staying in this hotel too. I am sharing a room with Maeve, Kelly, and Emma. We headed up to our room and picked beds. Emma and I ended up sharing a bed. We decided to relax until we had dry land in four hours. I was lying on my stomach on my phone when there was a knock at the door.

"I got it," Maeve said getting up. I heard voices and I looked over my shoulder to see Trevor, Jack, Quinn, Cole, Patrick, Dom, and Alex. Trevor ran right for me and jumped on top of me. I let out a groan of pain.

"Ow," I said trying to get out from under Trevor. 

"Sorry," Trevor said laughing as he rolled off of me. He didn't go far as he pulled me into him hugging me. I lay my head on his chest.

"What are you all up to?" Kelly asked as Quinn walked over to her. She got up so he could sit on the chair and then she sat on his lap.

"Just chilling till we have practice," Jack replied. Emma and he were cuddled up on the ground with their backs against the wall.

"You guys wanna go get food? Our coach said there are a bunch of food places near us in walking distance?" Cole asked. Maeve and Cole were on Maeve's bed lying together.

"That sounds good," Alex replied.

"You look really good in that hoodie," Trevor whispered in my ear.

"Oh really? I just found this lying around." I whispered backing trying to be serious.

"Oh yeah. Just lying around?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yep. Just some old hoodie. No sentimental value." I said smirking at him.

"Oh if that's how it is, it seems like you don't need it. I will just take it back then." He said trying to grab the bottom of the hoodie. I slapped his hands away as I laughed. 

"No, I take it back. This is my favorite hoodie." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands wrapped around my back as they were under the hoodie resting on my back. I looked up at him to see him smiling and looking down at me. I smiled at him as I felt myself blushing. 

"What?" He whispered confused. 

"I'm just happy," I whispered back at him smiling. 

"I'm happy too." He said before kissing me. 

"Trev, we are gonna let the girls get ready. We will meet you, ladies, in the lobby in twenty." Alex said as he hit Trevor's leg. 

"I'll see you in a little bit," Trevor said pecking me once more before getting up and leaving with the boys. 

"Okay, sorry to put you on the spot Lils but you and Trevor are so cute. You both seem genuinely happy." Emma said as she went through her suitcase for an outfit. 

"Yeah, I second that," Maeve commented. 

"Thanks, guys....we are...I am really happy. Every time he looks at me, I get butterflies." I said blushing.