MY MOM GOT MARRIED,IGOTANEWBORTHER,DIDIMENTIONMOMMARRIDANALPHA

MY MOM GOT MARRIED, I GOT A NEW BORTHER, OH AND DID I MENTION MOM MARRID AN ALPHA

 Chapter 1: and it all starts

300 years ago werewolves told humanity that they existed, they made themselves public. At first humans didn’t believe them, but now everything is normal. Werewolves and humans coexist, well as best as they possibly can.

Allison Heartdust has always hated werewolves, but 3 months ago everything changed. 3 months ago she still had a twin brother Jesse, he was the guy version of Allison. He wasn’t particularly strong, but he could hold his own against a werewolf without a problem. 3 months ago Allison got in a fight with the beta’s mate of the pack at their high school. Allison managed to beat the bitch up, but unfortunately she got a broken rib because of it. The next day that beta came looking for Allison, looking for revenge. Jesse argued with him and they got into a fight, soon enough 10 other werewolves joined the fight. Jesse was beaten to death and Allison witnessed everything. Jesse was buried the next day and Allison began to have nightmares about the incident. After they buried Jesse’s body Allison began to see her twin’s ghost. He always stayed with her. He made sure to make all the werewolves stay away from her, but the one thing Jesse’s ghost couldn’t do is make the nightmares go away.

Her mother soon found a werewolf to love and they got married 3 months after Jesse’s death. Allison hates her mother now just as much as she hates werewolves. So now they’re on their way to his mansion.

ALLISON’S P.O.V. 

I never imagined mom would do this and surely not this quick. She married the alpha of some stupid pack and now we’re moving in with them. Oh joy! I forgot to introduce myself, I’m Allison Heartdust, I’m 16 and my twin brother, my identical twin brother  Jesse died 3 months ago. To make a long story short he was beaten to death by 11 mutts. I should say I miss him, but the truth is that I can see his ghost, I have been able to ever since his funeral and none else can see him, even werewolves, but don’t tell anyone ‘cause it’s a secret, not even mom knows about it. If you’re wandering about my father he died when I was 10, so now I’m all alone. I’m sort of depressed but I don’t let it show and mom doesn’t care so what else is there?? Today mom’s driving us to her husband’s mansion. I really didn’t wanted to come, but mom insisted. She said that I have to because I’m her daughter. Yeah right?! We arrived in front of this big 5 story mansion that it’s backyard led into the woods, no surprise there. She parked the car in the driveway honking once and then we got out of the car.

“So this is our new house ai sis??” Jesse asked.

I just smiled at him and he nodded. The only downside to the fact that I can see my twin brother’s ghost is that I can’t really answer him when I’m in public because everyone thinks I’m talking to myself.

“Come on honey lefts go.” mom said.

I went to the car trunk and Jesse had already taken my 5 suitcases out.

“Thanks.” I whispered.

“No problem sis.” Jesse said.

I took the 5 suitcases in my arms as best as I could and I went to the front door where mom as waiting for me, she rang the doorbell and a mutt in his 30’s I think opened the door.