chapter 3

Ch3

“NO! Allison you are not allowed to die!!” he yelled at me.

“Well you can’t do anything about it so just leave.” I said.

“NO you have the gift of life if you die then all creation dies.” he said determined.

 “Stop it I’m dieing and I don’t have any kind of freaking gift!!” I shouted angry.

“YES YOU HAVE THE GIFT OF LIFE!!!!” great grandpa Abadon yelled.

“No I don’t!!” I yelled back at him angry.

“YOU HAVE!!” Abadon yelled and I was yanked back out of the darkness.

I opened my eyes and I was in the hospital, Jake and that other alpha were sleeping on chairs next to my bed.

“Jake I need my phone.” I said.

Jake jumped out of his chair wide eyed.

“What happened??” Jake shouted.

“My phone I need to call Nathan” I said weakly.

Jake gave my phone I dialed and it rang. I was about to say something when it slipped off my hand Jake caught it though.

“Hello, is this Nathan?” Jake asked.

“Well Allison’s in the hospital.” Jake said.

Jake told Nathan everything and Nathan and Casey were in my room in a flash. They’re demons, well actually half demon half vampire.

“What the hell??” Nathan said rushing to me.

He touched my hand and saw everything. He looked around and turned Jesse visible to everyone, they gasped. Mom came in the room saw Jesse and she fainted.

“I guess it was enough excitement for one day for her.” I said smiling.

Everyone laughed.

“Why are you killing your own sister?” Nathan asked pinning Jesse to a wall.

“No he’s my brother.” I said weakly.

“He tried to kill you I don’t give shit who he is.” Nathan said angry.

“I didn’t do anything!” Jesse told him.

“So you didn’t tell him did you??” Nathan asked.

I just looked down.

“Fine I’ll tell you punk! She was in a fight because of you, she defended you and from an argument it went into a fight. She defended you!!!” Nathan said angry.

“Is it true?” Jesse asked.

“What does it matter you’re dead and I couldn’t stop it.” I said crying.

“I….” Jesse said.

“Don’t even think about it.” Nathan said dead serious.