| 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 : 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚝. 𝙾𝚗𝚎 |

| 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟 |💪🏾

| 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟 |
💪🏾

" What da fuck is up lil gang nem. It's da realest nigga you'll ever meet in yo life, King Von and I'm back at it again with this YouTube shit." I said speaking into the camera as I maneuver my way around the coffee table and plopped down on the couch. " Y'all know I usually only use my channel for music and vlogs and shit like dat, but today gone be a lil different." I explained to the camera.

" So y'all know my girlfriend, my baby, my life, my wife, right? Of course y'all niggas do, y'all watch ha channel all da fuckin time, stop playin wit me." I said, mugging the camera tapping on the lens as if I was mushing somebody's forehead. " and y'all ass know how she love to pull dem lame ass pranks onna nigga, right? Aiigh so boom, last time she pranked a nigga, she pissed me the fuck off. Comin up in da house with hickies all on her neck smellin like a nigga cologne and shit. I told ha ass she can't be playin like that. I'm gangsta as hell. I almost lost my shit and she almost got a random nigga beat the fuck up and shot. But yeah, today I'm here to get her ass back. I don't be on this YouTube shit like this, and it's my first time doing this prank shit, so bare with a nigga."

" Aiigh so Alanah at work right now, but she should be gettin' off in about thirty- thirty five minutes. That's enough time ta have everything set up and shit." I explained to the camera. " So I already know the basics of dis shit. I got the different cameras set up for the different angle shots and shit, and I hid them bitches good. Ain't no fake shit round dis way. I already called up Lana's sister and she should be ova hea' soon. And I already called Lana's OG in case she call over there so she know to play along too. Oh dis shit bouta be too good. Bae if you watching dis. Jus know yo ass had dis coming. I told you ta stop playin' wit me and shit, now the war has begun. On folksnem." I said laughing into the camera.

......

" Aiigh lil gangnem. Dis Lana's big sister Alani. She bouta help me prank the fuck outta Lana." I said turning the camera to face Alani.

A smile stretched across Alani's face as she waved at the camera. " Hey y'all. I'm Alani. I don't usually do this YouTube shit, but you know, anything for Von." She said as she blew a kiss to the camera.

I turned the camera back around to face me with a lil sided eye towards Alani before I laughed. " Yeah but anyways gang nem, Lana should be on her way home in bout fifteen- twenty minutes." I said as I looked down at the time on my Apple Watch. " So I'm bouta explain how dis lil prank bouta go down."

I walked over to the bookshelf in the living room where I had a camera hidden. " Dis Lana's lil book shelf, ha lil nerd ass love to read, but I put a camera up innis bitch." I walked over to the fruit bowl on the counter in the dining room. " it's a camera right there, y'all can't see dat bitch cause I hid it too good." I said with a laugh.