| 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 : 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚝. 𝚃𝚠𝚘 |

| 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟 |💪🏾

| 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟 |
💪🏾

"Nah." Alanah said shaking her head. " Cause I know I'm not seeing what the fuck going on in front of me right now. Ain't no muthafuckin way this shit real." She said with a laugh, her voice low, like she was talkin to herself.

From the second Alani's hot breath ass pressed herself on me and kissed me, I pushed ha ass off, but I already knew how the fuck it looked to Lana.

" Bae..." I called out to Alanah.

" Dayvon... you better tell me sumn. And I mean right fuckin now. Why the fuck! Is you in our bedroom kissing on my sister?" Alanah asked in that calm voice of hers.

Oh fuck. She using that voice. I already know some shit bouta go down.

" Bae, I swear dis shit was just supposed to be a prank. Ion know what da fuck yo sister on, but foenem tweakin like hell." I tried to explain myself.

Alanah didn't say anything. She stayed quiet as her eyes shifted back and forth between me and Alani, slowly dropping her purse on the floor. She took off her earrings and bracelets, but she left her rings on.

" Alani." She said addressing her sister. " What's going on in here?" She asked, as she continued to take off her shoes.

Alani spluttered, her mouth opening and shutting as she tried to come up with something to say. " Lana it was just a prank. This whole thing! I was just playing my part. It's even cameras around this whole house, you can see for yourself!" She responded, pointing to the different hiding spots that I had set up in the room.

I turned my eyes over to Alani, mugging her as my lip curled up in disgust. " Bitch stop fuckin lyin fa I beat yo ass myself. Yo ass was up in hea' tryna fuck on me. I brought yo ass over hea' ta set up this prank shit and yo ass been tweakin since you got hea'. You tryna pull me into yo bullshit, but I ain't got no reason to lie ta my girl. I can run them muhfuckin cameras back." I told her.

Lana had finally gotten her shoes off of her feet, and stood back up, bringing her hands up as she put her hair up in a tight bun. " Mannnn I'm hearing a lot of words, but ain't nobody sayin' shit. Somebody better tell me sumn that sounds good right muthafuckin now! Ion play these type games. Fuck wrong witchall?" She said as she looked at both of us.

I smacked my teeth, making a face as I looked back at her. " Man I just told you what da fuck goin' on. I brought yo dumb ass sista ova hea' ta help me with a prank, and ha hoe ass was tryna fuck on me. Fuck I gotta lie fa? If I was on some sheisty ass shit, i'a letcho ass know, I'm a real ass nigga. But I luh yo ass and woun do no bullshit like that ya you. Especially not with Alani's fishy ass." I told her, looking her in her eyes so she know I woun bullshittin'.

Lana stared back at me, looking me in my eyes before she turned her stare back over to her sister.
" So you just gone stand there and not say nun?" She said to her.

Alani shrugged her shoulders harshly, rolling her eyes. " I said what I said. That nigga is lying. You know how he is. Like how you don't eem believe me and I'm your sister. Like how you gone choose a nigga over me?" She said as she put her face in her hands and started to act like she was crying.

I smacked my teeth, " Mannn gone somewhea' wit dat fake ass shit you thot ass bitch. Youn know me. I ain't neva did Lana wrong. I know you used to niggas doin you dirty and shit cause you a worthless ass hoe, but don't try ta put dat shit on me. I treat my woman like a muhfuckin queen cause dats what the fuck she is." I ranted.

" So you just gone sit there and let this nigga talk to me like that Lana? That's how sisters do shit now?!" She yelled.

" I mean bitch is he wrong? Ion know why you tryna stand there and act like you so fuckin innocent. This wouldn't be the first boyfriend of mine that you was tryna fuck on. Bitch you think I'm stupid? Xavier, Jacque, and Dion. You fucked all of them and thought I wouldn't find out. Now you tryna fuck on Dayvon and thought shit was gone be sweet this time?!" Lana said as she walked up on Alani, her hand reaching out faster than my eyes could see, taking her by the hair and pulling her close so that they was face to face. " You supposed to be my big fucking sister and you keep doin me fuckin dirty! And you tryna start with them fake ass tears like that supposed to move me! Yeah I believe my nigga ova yo hoe ass!" She yelled back.

" Man get the fuck offa me!" Alani screamed as she brought her hands up, pushing Lana's chest back, making her stumble but kept that strong grip on her hair.

" Bitch you playin wit me, but you already know I'll beatcho a-"

Lana didn't get to finish what she was saying because Alani had raised her fist, punching Lana across the cheek. " Bitch I said let me go. I'm tired of fuckin playin witchu."

" Oh it's up now." I said as I watched a dark look come over Lana's face.

" Bitch I been waiting on this since I was sixteen." Lana released Alani's hair, pushing her back away from herself. " Let's get in this shit for real. Square the fuck up. I want my fair one." Lana said to her, getting into her fighting stance.

" Bitch wassup?" Alani said as she got into her fighting stance as well, as she wakes up in Lana.