The sun from the North(Sansa stark)

Y/n POV:

I sit alone in my chamber the fresh warm air coming through my open widow. I can just make out my twin brother Joffrey screaming and demanding something, what I'm not sure of. I decide that because my twins shouting is nothing new that I should just go back to the book I was reading but before I could the blonde boy storms into my room screaming. "Sansa! What have you been doing with my soon to be wife?!"

I stay calm finding his crazy state normal. "We talk. That's all."

"Do you think I'm dumb?! I've I heard you take her on walks throughout the gardens and make her laugh and smile!" Joffrey screams.

"Yes I do-"

"You cant do such a thing-"

"She needs a friend Joffrey! That girl is miserable! That is the least I can do for her, give her a friend." After the two of us stop our unnecessary fight and I finally silence Joffrey I get up and storm past my enraged twin, only one thing on my mind as I leave, Sansa.

I make my way into the garden where my eyes instantly find a tall, red haired girl, the same girl I've been looking for. "Sansa." I greet her.

She straightens her posture and curtsies. "My lord."

I laugh and gently bring her back up. "Please Sansa there's no need for that, no one else is around but me."

"Sorry." Sansa says quietly.

"No please it's alright... Are you alright?" I ask, genuinely concerned.

There's a pause before the girl speaks again. "Yes." There is no true emotion behind her words when she answers me.

I pause before asking. "Was Joffrey yelling at you earlier?"

"Yes."

"Sansa... I'm so sorry." I say taking a step closer to her.

"No it's alright."

"He shouldn't treat you like that. You deserve better than that monster. You deserve someone kind and caring, someone who will actually listen and take care of you." I say, my voice starting to raise the more passionate I get.

"And you are this someone?" Sansa questions.

Due to my passion in the previous speech I made I didn't have the time to filter my comment so instead of saying no I say. "Yes- I mean no but yes-"

A small laugh leaves Sansa's lips before she pulls me in and kisses me

A small laugh leaves Sansa's lips before she pulls me in and kisses me. The kiss was short and before I could kiss back her lips were already off of mine. "I didn't mean to do that-"

But now it was my turn to pull Sansa in for a kiss completely cutting what she said off.

"The King won't be happy."