❤️Jedi Or Not❤️-Rex/CT-7267

Warnings.

fluff

Y/n and rex have a small fight

--

.Summery.

rex comes home getting the unfortunate meeting of your new padawan.

--
rex

--

I tapped the buttons to unlock the door to Y/n's room once unlocked it made a chime I heard talking stop before footsteps two pairs Y/n was followed by a kid making a look of confusion cover my face that was still under my helmet "Ah Captain can I help you?" she asked a smile there "Uh.. Yeah general who's that?" I asked moving my head to look at them "my padawan, chaos" I looked down at the little boy he was a yellow Zabrak 'oh dear me' "isn't he that same kind of thing as Darth maul?" I asked "Yes and no" "what?" "I'm not from the same planet Maul Oppress is a Dathomirian I'm a Iridonain" Chaos said he even as young as he was already had his tattoos "Zabrak's have sub species?" "Mhm" he seemed happy to answer my questions "so how does the two heart thing work?" "Well we have one in the middle and the other is on the right" he said pointing to the places on his chest "So how the kark do you have room for your lung?" "REX!" Y/n yelled smacking my shoulder "I could say worse" I mumbled "uhm well I'm not sure" he said "I'll get back to you on that" he said walking off "Captain outside, Now" she said pushing me out closing the door behind her "What's Wrong With You?!" she yelled I flinched slightly.

"I didn't even do anything.." I huffed pulling off my helmet "Why Did You Talk Like That?" she said lowering her voice a bit "I was confused.." I mumbled "Rex" she sighed out "you know to knock and you also know not to talk like that near teens" she gruffed I looked down "you didn't tell me that you had a padawan now.." I said "I know love but you still need to be carful how do you think if anyone saw you walk in with out a reason?" "not great things?" I mumbled I couldn't even look up her "depends your lucky it was just Chaos and not someone else" "are you saying he's not smart?" "no, he just doesn't know how close we are" she said lifting my head to look at her "I apologize for snapping, Chaos asked a lot of question's today" she spoke her eyes soft "Its alright Kids aren't your strong suit" I spoke up about her fear of kids "I have to get over it rex" she sighed out grabbing my hand looking around slightly before pulling me to her, the kiss was soft, sweet yet short "I'm glad your back Captain" she stated "I am too" I spoke kissing her again though slightly longer before we both pulled away "wanna help answer Chaos's question's?" "Sure since I'm better with teens anyway"

--

it was past dark when the Zabrak went to his room leaving me and Y/n tired more then anything I wasn't sure if I could get to the bed at this point "can we just sleep here...?" she mumbled from the floor "no we will regret it in the morning" "fare point" she said sitting up as we both had to turn off lights as we went to the bed I changed course going to the refresher

-- y/n --

I giggled as rex wandered off going to the shower like normal well not at this time but normal for when he first got home, it was funny only Anakin knew of our relationship he didn't judge he was in one too, though he was with a senator and I was with the captain of the 501st battle-talon {that's not the word I was looking for but meh} both forbidden yet the clones where not allowed to love but the senator's were so if anyone knew both of us would have horrible consequence's rex would likely either die or be a useless target for cadets, I would no longer be a jedi but it was worth it we had each other to fight for making us desperate to survive at all costs getting better results then when we weren't together so if anything it was better we were lover's.