❤️Old Times❤️ -Feral

.Warnings.
Non-Human Reader
Swearing
Mentions of death, ect.
--
.Summery.
Ten years after Savage 'Killed' Feral maul and him happen to see him, though the cheerful Zabrak was deferent.
--
No Pov
--

Loud snaps rung through the building making the brothers turn to the door or more so the windows, a Dragon about the size of a nowaday draft horse landed, on it's back was a almost gold Zabrak, a saddle sat on it as well, as did chain rains connecting to metal bar in it's mouth as he hopped off the two or a better look, he was wearing a mask, satchel and a few pieces of jewelry Savage made a gasp sound turning away putting a hand to his face, though maul didn't pay that much attention as the Zabrak took the metal bar out of the dragons mouth letting it thump down to her chest, only then did he enter the building and in hushed tones people talked as he walked to the back of the large room to a human with a bag next to him, "Well? You said you found something important, so hurry on with it, I don't wish to be out at this time" a modulated voice came from him "Oh Yes yes, Uhm Moon...Opals and a few blood stones figured you might like them.." the human spoke up as he lifted the bag onto the table, now that his back was turned maul saw a hunk of metal going up his neck,

The gold Zabrak flicked his hand the bag opened as he did so, small purple Opals reflected the dim lighting the blood stones gave off a well red glow, "I'm Impressed, you humans may not be that bad after all" he said a grin noticeable in his voice as he picked one up crushing it in his hand, something about these stones were the fact that if used correctly could be used for dark magic, which judging by the amount of red in his yellow eyes had corrupted him, "Thank you sir" the human said again with a smile as the Zabrak dropped a bag of credits on the table before grabbing the bag and leaving, putting the bag on the dragons saddle and rather then getting on he grabbed the rains and walked it next to him, "Savage..Why did you hide?" Maul broke the silence between the two, "That was Feral...He has photographic memory, he's supposed to be dead.." the larger male hissed out before standing up maul followed him out, due to the size of his dragon Feral was easy to see.

"Who was he?" Maul asked as they trailed the gold Dathomirian, "Our brother...the youngest of the family"

"He looks nothing like either of us"

"Heh, you'd think he wasn't related but he is, me and him have the same father, unlike you brother"

"No need to remind me but why do you think it's him?"

Savage lifted his arm stopping a few flicks of his fingers and Ferals mask flew to his hand, "I suggest you give that back" he said turning to face them the people on the street darted to the sides Zabrak's were extremely territorial creatures to say the least, a look of fear mixed with horror flashed onto his face before disappearing faster then it appeared, "Brother... Didn't think I'd see you here..." He spoke crossing his arms his face had large scaring, on of which blinded him in the left eye, "How are you alive?" Savage blurted out holding the mask tightly "Y/n here" he gestured to the dragon, "Saved me unlike you, but it seems you found a replacement for me.. making me no longer needed in your life so if you'd kindly return my mask, and forget you ever saw me I'll get going, if you refuse? I kill him, take the mask and wipe me and everything you've ever cared for from your memory" he smiled Savage tossed the mask over feral didn't struggle even in the slightest to catch it, "So we have a deal?" He asked "Maul is Our brother not just mine, he is not your replacement, no one can replace you, brother come home with us, to the night city, it's better then what you remember" Savage tempted to reason only for the other to sigh placing his mask over his horns gears ground giving a soft click as it settled "Savage I hate to brake it to you, but I hate you with a burning passion, you tried to kill your own brother to prove loyalty to a witch! No matter what you have to say, I suggest you listen to the smarter one of us two, and leave me alone I have no interest in you or your city" he hissed out placing the bar in front of the dragons muzzle it bit down on it, he he hopped on with a roar the dragon launched into the sky it's wings three to four times it's body size.

--

I looked over a feral as he sobbed I hadn't seen him do this very often, he was definitely stronger then how he was with the night-Brothers yet this Savage Opress brought back memories he couldn't handle as much as I wished to help I couldn't I unlike the rest of my kind didn't have much of a connection to the force, "Feral? If you want we could go to this 'Night City' and stay a few days, perhaps that would help?" His breathing stopped "No-no I'm never G-going back" he hiccuped through his tears still curled in a ball in the corner of the room I walked over sitting next to him lifting a hand to circle one of his horns making him quiet down a bit, he laid down nestling into my lap "Why not?" I asked he had yet to tell me why he hated Dathomir "that's..Where this happened" he gestured to the metal in his neck and was holding the broken bone together "Oh..Sorry I asked Feral" I mumbled rubbing a finger around the base of one of his horns, gaining a sigh out of him, "It's alright love, I'm not mad your just curious"