Prologue

1 year before the Calamity…

It was a bright and sunny day in the beautiful land of Hyrule. Young Champ had just been woken up by his father, Bolt.

Champ:(Yawns) Isn't it a bit early, dad?

Bolt:(Chuckles) Maybe so, but it is also a day for a little something.

Champ:Like what?

Bolt:I don't know, maybe your first day of training.

Champ instantly got up and tackled his father.

Champ:You mean it?

Bolt:Yep!

Champ licked his father's face as he got off Bolt. Bolt stood up as Champ ran outside the cave.

Bolt:(Chuckles) He's just like his mother.

Bolt quickly caught up to Champ, who was eager to start training.

Champ: What's first?

Bolt:Easy there, my little thunder-bolt. Before I teach you anything, I just want to know if you're prepared to take on this risk?

Champ: Risk?

Bolt:My powers have attracted some dangerous people. The last thing I want to do is put you in any danger. So, are you sure you wanna do this?

Champ: I've been waiting for this my whole life. I know about the risk, and I'm ready to take them head-on.

Bolt:(Chuckles) Atta boy. Now let's start by teaching you how to shrink yourself.

Champ:Shrink myself?

Bolt then shrunk down. Champ looked down, seeing that his father was now tiny.

Champ: Awesome.

Bolt returned to normal size.

Bolt:Now I need you to concentrate on bringing your energy all over your body. This is gonna be a bit painful since it is your first time.

Champ: Why's that?

Bolt:Well, when you're shrinking down, your muscles and bones also have to shrink along with you. And since it is gonna be your first time, your body is gonna need time to adjust to your size change.

Champ:Can all the other champions do it as well?

Bolt:Yep!

Bolt:Now go for it.

Champ took a deep breath as he began to focus. Champ groaned a little as he felt pain all over his body.

Bolt:I know it hurts, but you gotta keep going.

Suddenly, Champ realized that he had shrunk down as looked up, seeing that his father was much bigger now.

Champ:Yes, I did it!

Bolt:That was incredible, and on your first try too.

Champ looked around, seeing that everything was now giant.

Champ:Wow, being tiny is like seeing the world in a whole new perspective.

Bolt:Can you try returning to normal size?

Champ then managed to return to normal size on his first try as well.

Bolt: You're a fast learner.

Champ:(Panting) What now?

Bolt: Let's take a break, so you have a chance to catch your breath.

Champ: Okay.

Champ followed his father over to a small river as they began to drink water from it.