Chapter 46

Chapter 46

A group of teenagers who originally planned to go to part-time jobs after "shopping" were finished, were "sent" back to the base by soldiers as soon as they stepped out of the supermarket.

Carrying large and small bags, they frantically explained: "We have ID cards!"

The soldiers had already determined that their ID cards were the result of forgery, and said bluntly: "You are under fifteen, you cannot leave the base, and you cannot clean the base. Battlefield, I thought the teacher who took you told you." "

You have to write the base rules five hundred times when you go back, and your teacher will also fine you a month's salary."

Now the identity certificates are all printed and stamped, with special printers There is no Luoyang base, so the cost of counterfeiting is low.

But it's not that there is no way to identify it. The ink of the seal uses a special process, and now only the official can get this ink. If you carefully identify it, you can still identify it.

Feng Ling and the others didn't understand why they were killed even though they passed the inspection.

But since he was caught, he had no choice but to confess.

After taking the man back, the soldiers ran to the supermarket again.

They originally thought that supermarkets don't do business with unofficial people, but the group of little ghosts can buy things, does it mean that they can also shop?

Not all the soldiers came, only a few representatives were sent over, and if they could shop, let these few people do the shopping.

"Of course." Wu Yan asked them to wash their hands and disinfect, "As long as you don't grab or steal, you can buy the goods in the supermarket."

Wu Yan said the price exchange again, "You can push a cart or take a shopping basket. It's up to you."

"But we only have plastic bags, if you want to save a little, you have to bring your own packaging."

In Wu Yan's view, non-essential money should not be spent. Although plastic bags only cost fifty cents, they are still money!

The soldiers were overjoyed and walked inside in disbelief.

Compared with Feng Ling's group of children, they know better what they should change.

No one went to the snack section, no one bought groceries, and they rounded up all the loose rice that the supermarket had.

I also bought a lot in bags.

It took them two trips to get their purchases out.

Ordinary soldiers can't use cars, so they are all carried by manpower.

But even the thinnest soldier can move dozens of catties of rice, and walks like flying, as if he is worried that if he is a little slower, he will be kept by the supermarket and return the rice he bought.

There was so much rice for a tortilla that they thought the cashier had miscalculated.

"Are they really here to do business?"

"Maybe they are really people from the future, and they are here to deliver things to us?"

"Then just send the things directly? Do you want to exchange them?" "

Whatever they are, they are things anyway. Just buy it! I haven't eaten rice for a long time!" "

Hey, I also bought a bag of sausages, but unfortunately only in bags, the bags are more expensive than the loose ones, otherwise I can buy more." "