Chapter 133

Chapter 133

"Why don't you die?"

"Don't you know that your existence is a disgrace to the family?"

"For the sake of the family, you should die by yourself."

This was what Sarah heard the most, and she struggled to breathe Panting, slowly recovering eyes stared blankly at the ceiling.

She knew where she was, she was in the cellar behind the castle, with rats and cockroaches eating her body and fallen entrails.

But she didn't feel pain.

It may be that I have experienced more painful things.

She resents herself for being a vampire, and even more for being a half-breed. She wishes she had never been born.

Neither the vampires nor the human race were willing to accept her. She was a disgrace to the world. Her mother never protected her, and her brothers wanted her to die immediately.

No, her mother protected her, because of her mother, so many vampires wanted her dead, but she was still alive.

In the corner of the cellar, there was a spider web covered with flying insects. Sarah watched the spider wrap its prey in silk, and soon it would suck it up, leaving no residue.

She was like that prey, she struggled desperately and wanted to escape countless times, but she would be caught back in the end.

So be it.

Sarah thought calmly, she couldn't stuff the internal organs back into her stomach, she couldn't die, but she couldn't stand up again, she could only be trapped in this cellar, waiting to become a breathing mummy.

There is only one extremely narrow iron window in the cellar, and a beam of light shines in from outside the iron window, but it cannot shine on Sarah.

Because she is a mixed race, Sarah is not afraid of the sun. She is the only vampire who can walk in the sun, but no one thinks this is an advantage, and even thinks that she is a different kind.

Sarah tilted her head with all her strength, looking at the place where the sun fell.

She couldn't even climb over it.

·

Ye Zhou and Zou Ming walked to the gate of the city at 9:00 in the morning. At this time, there were already town residents coming in and out of the entrance. Although they didn't buy or sell anything, they still went back and forth to and from the city several times.

Soon someone came to talk to Ye Zhou and Zou Ming.

It's just that it wasn't the old woman who found them, but two male half-orcs.

One of them has tiger ears and tiger tail, and the other has horns and oxtail. There are no human hairs on their exposed arms, and their bodies are bigger than human beings. Both of them are more than two meters long.

But although they looked a little scary, they all had non-threatening smiles on their faces. Because of their expressions, even if they were too big, they would only make people think they were simple and honest.

Ye Zhou knew it all.

There are old, weak, sick, disabled and women who come to the city, and those who generally "receive" them are also old, weak, sick, disabled and women.

Adult men like him and Zou Ming would let these half-orcs who could easily subdue them come over.

The two half-orcs, like the old woman who "received" Sarah yesterday, enthusiastically told them that they could go to live in their home first.