The week before the move.

I kind of based some interesting experiences in this book off of my real life. Except I'm making it more dramatic. Sorry if my writing tone or writing in general sounds weird, or serious. Also, Y/n is a 13 year old. 

Y/n woke up on a Saturday morning to her mom and dad scurrying around the house like rats. She got out of bed quietly, got dressed in a hoodie and shorts in case she had to go outside to flee her parents. However, she heard her parents whispering, "get y/n's clothes... the quicker we do that, the faster we can send her and her sister to Felicia and Benson." "Where do they even live, you bitch?". Great. Y/n's dad was an alcoholic, who seemed to have a hurt foot. I mean, Y/n had to. She had to hurt her alcoholic dad to save herself. 

She decided that it was time to run. She opened her window, climbed the large, sturdy tree and escaped with everything she needed to survive a night or two. However, once she was safely outside, her dad came out. 

"Dear Y/n, mind coming in? I don't want you to get too cold!"  Good grief. He was only putting on a show because many of our neighbors were also outside. I should have killed myself when I could. 

Once we got inside, My dad said, "I'm going to the bar. Be on your best behavior, sweetheart. I'll be back at 1 pm."

I knew what that meant. My dad meant to clean the whole house, to make him lunch, and to serve it to him. He left before I could ask what he wanted to eat. Oh... and those... things. 

'Hopefully Mac and Cheese is good enough for him...' however, at that moment, her older sister woke up. "Ugh... you're awake; miss waste of time." Ouch. At least sugar coat it. But whatever. She's my parents favorite child. She gets better grades than I do, Has a 4.0 GPA in an amazing, hard to get into, high school. She never needed help on homework, was better at playing piano, and was better in general. 

Well... I finished making lunch, cleaned the house, took out 3 portions, for my mom, my sister, and my dad. And then, my sister said, "Remember those abominations, y/n." I sighed silently. Great. The abominations were things to teach me lessons. The abominations were big and bulky. First, the locker. The locker was a square locker like box, that my dad would keep me in for a night, and if I started crying, He would wait for the night before taking me out to kick and punch me. Then, the collar. The collar would be used on me, attached to my neck and trapped in a dog's cage in unless my dad said I could come out. It was quite stupid, but It was better than being trapped outside in this dirty area by myself to die. 

Time skip to next week/ the move. 

Now, me and my sister are on a plane, going to Japan. My sister had already graduated from high school. My mom and dad made me and my sister learn Japanese, and I picked up on it rather quickly, but pretended not to know before my sister learned it. 

Well... here we are. With boxes all around us, at what seemed to be my aunt and uncle's house, where we would be staying. Great.